• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

*Server Is Under High Stress*

Mike Bobbitt said:
It's the ferry to the rock that carries the packets... everything's good on this end.
Haha well it's really wonky now Mike.

The site has been quite slow for me most of the morning.  Anyone else?

I have been unable to get on, at all, since around 1000 Hrs with my Windows/IE7 box. I have gotten on, now and again, but very slowly, with my Linux/Firefox box.

It took about 5 mins to upload the last message. But now it's working fine; this loaded in 5 secs!

The rest of the Internets flies along on both machines.

It has been slow most of the time I have been on.  That could also account for the relative lack of posts lately.

It's dead slow again (on the Linux box) and still unavailable on the Windows box.

Once again, lest one accuse me of otherenditis, everything else on the Internet seems to go at breakneck speed on both boxes.

Slow here.

Wait a tick.....Mike gone again?

Regards

Still screwy from time to time. Almost hit or miss.

Regards

Bloody hell... every time I leave it happens... terribly frustrating! Anyway, we're up, at least for now.

No problems in Ottawa right now...

...at least, no problems accessing army.ca...  there's only so much I can do about other problems from Ottawa...

Back