• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

*Server Is Under High Stress*

Mike Bobbitt

Administrator
Staff member
Owner
Directing Staff
Reaction score
I have a feeling it may be slow right now... but I can't test because I'm on the "inside". Anyone noticing any speed problems tonight?

Somewhat slow from Ottawa... but my DSL connection has been flakey of late, so I can't rule that out as a cause.

Been slow all day for me.

Did a free Cable Test and my connection is:

4 megabits per second

Communications 4 megabits per second
Storage 492.8 kilobytes per second
1MB file download 2.1 seconds
Subjective rating Awesome

Info
Date & time Wednesday, September 12, 7:54PM*
Test type IDT4 Free
Connection type Cable
Region Newfoundland

I was experiencing some pretty long load times myself (Cable in Montréal, m'self)

Hasnt been that bad here in Vancouver.... some times it gets a bit hung up, but all in all, its been business as usual ;D

Mine was very slow to upload from 1800-2130 last night. It seems to be working like a charm though this morning (yeah it's after midnight here on the best coast ...  ;)).

It was slow for me yesterday, both at work and and home.  Seems better this morning.

Just a quick survey, Is it just me, or is the site really slow in the last hour or so?

Been slow here in GTA for most of the day.

Edit:
And now at 1706 it is normal speed.

??

George Wallace said:
Just a quick survey, Is it just me, or is the site really slow in the last hour or so?

I was first online this afternoon about 1530ish and it was slow then, and is still quite slow now.

Mike should be back tomorrow to tinker with the system.

Was slow late morning/early afternoon, normal about an hour ago, and now seems to have slowed down again.

Back