• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

*Server Is Under High Stress*

I've been on and off the site a lot after 14:00 hrs EST and I didn't seem to notice a difference.

The only time this site slows down for me is when the site is about to go down.

For the last 5 minutes the site went really slow and now its rebounded to the fastest I've ever seen it on this connection, almost like a rubber band effect. Why would the site slow down like that at this time of day? I closed the browser window to see if it was my connection and only this site was slow.

Same for me over the last 1/2 hour or so.  Really slow and you think it's going to time out, then super fast.

ITs seems a bit slow for me this morning to.

Very, very slow for me.  It took about 4 minutes for the post function to work.  Also, no avatars are visible to me under the names, no pictures what so ever.

Sorry folks, 1 of our connections went down. It's back now.

Wow Mike.....you're good!!!!  Things are working fine on my end now.  Thanks Mike!!

Mike Bobbitt 

No worries  you and your staff are doing a great job .  I just reprot something running slow when I  notice it hope that's allright ?

Absolutely, that's the best way for us to know something is going wrong.

Thanks
Mike

The site is very slow this morning on both the Windows/IE7 and Linux/Firefox boxes. Ditto for Ruxted.ca.

Yep, slow for me (at work) so far.  :-\

Edit:
At 0904 hrs, working great now.  :)

Yeah, we had a problem, but that one is fixed. In fixing it, I unfortunately uncovered another problem. The server can't boot without manual intervention due to a corrupted device BIOS. I actually didn't think I'd get it to bood at all this morning. Anyway, it won't affect daily operation, but I definitely have to chase this one down.

System was very slow when I tried to get on at 0745, but is working fine now and it is 0957.

It's been quite slow for me for about the last hour, especially when posting.

Back