• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Selection Dates 2013-2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got my email this morning from RC confirming my travel date and a few doc's to fill out ..... Nothing like a job offer followed by "by the way who is your next of kin?" .....

amills990 said:
startin to feel pretty lonely here............ lol

I hear ya. I don't think i made this round selections but more are coming!

Hattie56 said:
I hear ya. I don't think i made this round selections but more are coming!

Hattie, you will get there. Hang in there. If not this round your setup for the next when your occupation opens up. forces.ca is not showing "hiring" by your fields ..... Granted a website is only as good as it's updater.

mrjasonc said:
Hattie, you will get there. Hang in there. If not this round your setup for the next when your occupation opens up. forces.ca is not showing "hiring" by your fields ..... Granted a website is only as good as it's updater.

Thanks for the motivation haha. I was informed "top up" selections on the 9th for my trades, so hopefully ill make that cut.

Hattie56 said:
Thanks for the motivation haha. I was informed "top up" selections on the 9th for my trades, so hopefully ill make that cut.

That is what were supposed to do right? Keep each other motivated ...

I am right to believe that is the last week we have a chance to know if we were chosen for this selection? If not, what could be the limit date? Thank you and congratulations to all those who are successful  ;)

MnsisNT said:
I am right to believe that is the last week we have a chance to know if we were chosen for this selection? If not, what could be the limit date? Thank you and congratulations to all those who are successful  ;)

That would depend on your BMQ date I would think. If you start Jan 6th there is still sometime in the month to "get the call". Just remember. Some people may turn down an offer for whatever reasons. So they still may fill those gaps.

For those in BMQ later in January there is still significant time to get them situated. It wouldn't surprise me of there was another selection before the holiday break and 1 after ....

mrjasonc said:
It wouldn't surprise me of there was another selection before the holiday break and 1 after ....

9 Dec.....

Just got "the call" ladies and gents. Accepted EO Tech position, BMQ on 27 JAN 2014!!!!! good luck to all those still waiting :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back