• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Selection Dates 2013-2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
You may get called tomorrow. I hope you do. Thanks for the congrats my friends. Now I'm going to lurk the BMQ threads.

Sorry to kinda hi-jack the thread.

-Chorn

if you are going to hijack the other threads dont forget your side armĀ  :evilrifle: :p

Something tells me there are several BMQs coming up soon...

http://www.forces.gc.ca/en/training-establishments/recruit-school.page

Jayrickson said:
Something tells me there are several BMQs coming up soon...

http://www.forces.gc.ca/en/training-establishments/recruit-school.page

i think they run around 20 BMQ a year, i got this number from the amount of 2013, most in Fall and Winter Times it seems

Not all BMQ dates seem to be put on the website. Websites only function as good as their given "up loaders and updaters". DAA has confirmed BMQ for Jan 6, 14, 20 and 28th 2014 start dates. All are Mondays flown out the Friday before. Mesh with your platoon that weekend (start your geling/chemistry then) it will be awkward that weekend not knowing what to do, how to act etc. Just remember. Thousands have been there before. Congrads to everyone called thus far! Merry Christmas to all called! We are in for cold BMQ's (hope you get Article Gear as part of your kit).

I handed in my last form and was told I was Merit Listed the past Friday, Nov 29..

Do I have a chance of getting in at all, at least in the first few months of 2014? I don't wanna be waiting until next fallĀ  :-\

SMG I - it all depends on selection dates. What was published the last few weeks was Nov 14, 21st and 28th as selection dates. I personal have not heard of December dates as of yet. Normally it will depend on your occupation choices and how many openings there are in your choice.

if you are merit listed, and there are open spots in your selected career paths, and depending on how far down the list you are, anything could happen.

Best of luck, to all us waiters. I wish I had work to preoccupy myself, but tire season looks to be winding down till the first storm.

Just got my call! jan 6 BMQ! Infantry here we come!

I hope I get the same news May123! Congrats. My RC told me just now to call back in a week's time if I "don't hear from them before then," so I'm really anxious right now!

(No sign of deer today, so I thought I'd get some job hunting in: called the RC in the middle of the woods.)

:camo:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back