• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Selection Dates 2013-2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Colta said:
Here's hoping for both of us Hattie, although at this point I wouldn't mind a later start date. I managed to catch pneumonia over the New Year and am still in recovery mode, so at this point... if they don't call till the end of Jan, I'm okay by that. The last thing I want to do is go to St. Jean still hacking and feeling like I got run over by a truck.

Its official, i got the call. I start on the 27th.

Yeah, definitely not how I wanted to spend my holidays. I've never had anything like pneumonia before, so I'm a bit vague on how long till I can get back to training or how long this is supposed to affect me... The last thing I want to do is be unprepared because I got sick.

Pneumonia is serious of handle wrong. Age is on your side in regards to recovery. I'm sure your aware but the easy way to describe it is "fluid on top of the lungs". If you work to hard you can get yourself into a fever and over heat yourself (very bad thing). Keep your head above feet when sleeping (letting gravity do its thing). Try to move but keep it simple. No actual physically demanding activities. My 5 year old had pneumonia 3 times in his first 3 years of life. Its rough. I had it last year as well. You'll get throw it tho. Full recovery for me took about a month. To get get full lung capacity back and feeling 100%. Mind your everyone is different in regards to their immune system.

Well, congratulations to everyone who made the cut!

For the rest of us, I imagine that the selections are all done for this fiscal year (correct me if i may be wrong), Does anyone know when they open up again?

OdoyleRules said:
Well, congratulations to everyone who made the cut!

For the rest of us, I imagine that the selections are all done for this fiscal year (correct me if i may be wrong), Does anyone know when they open up again?

They must still be doing selections for some trades, because I just got the call for AVS today!! My BMQ is Feb 3rd! So excited!!!

Colta said:
They must still be doing selections for some trades, because I just got the call for AVS today!! My BMQ is Feb 3rd! So excited!!!

Haha Woah, congrats!!

Pretty sure there are some trades that do selections consistently. Other than that the the next selection date is march 18th for most NCM trades if I remember correctly. 

Got my call last week for Vehicle Tech! Swearing in on the 19th, headed to BMQ the 22nd!

Anyone else?

Does anyone know the selection dates for ACISS, Combat Engineer, and Nav Com?

March 18th for a majority of NCM trades. Thats what I have read anyways.

WesMurray said:
March 18th for a majority of NCM trades. Thats what I have read anyways.

Dang, unless my application gets a serious boost in speed after my CFAT it doesn't look like I will make the March 18 date.

I'm not sure when the selection dates are really. I thought it would be March 18 for most trades including Combat Arms, but I just got selected for Artillery.

SMG said:
I'm not sure when the selection dates are really. I thought it would be March 18 for most trades including Combat Arms, but I just got selected for Artillery.

Chances are, someone else turned down their offer and you were next in line.

Congrats!

DAA said:

Congrats!

Hey, no complaining over here!  8)

Thanks!

DAA said:

Congrats!

So I guess that's the confirmation that selections will be in March? I heard April will have selections as well, but hey it's the internet nothing is always right on the internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back