• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Selection Dates 2013-2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats May123. Just received my call as well BMQ Jan.13th for Infantry

Van Gogh said:
Congrats guys on your calls. You must be very excited !!!

Can't talk for anyone else. But I am very excited to do endless pushups and work in the extensive team environment that is the CAF's! Will be a nice month and a bit to spend with family, etc before I am flown out to St Jean for January 20th!

Got my call today for Infantry. Being flown out Jan 4th and BMQ starts Jan 6th ;D

Congrats!!
DBrtka We may be in the same course. So far I've seen combat arms starting on the 6th and tech/mechs  on the 20th.

I did an extra km on the run for May123 when he got his call. Now I'll have to do one for you too.

-Chorn

Has anyone east of Ottawa been notified as a successful candidate? I'm patiently waiting with CFRC Halifax...

SJBeaton said:
Has anyone east of Ottawa been notified as a successful candidate? I'm patiently waiting with CFRC Halifax...

I don't think so. Marinemec knows he is in but didn't receive an official call.

Hattie56 said:
I don't think so. Marinemec knows he is in but didn't receive an official call.

Hang in there guys/ladies. You will get your calls. If you Jan 6th bmq you a couple weeks yet to "stay on schedule". They are probably "focusing" there to be ready before the break as my enrollment is the week before my start date.

SJBeaton said:

Just received "the call"... start BMQ on January 27th!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back