• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Proud to be Canadian....

Oh, and because I am an uderstanding leader, I though it would be fair for the women of the forum to have some eye candy too..

And yes, he is Canadian...

How many times do I have to ask for you not to put my picture on the net, sigh, some people.  ;D

Well Island Rhyno, if that is you,
can you come over to my friend's place tonight?
We are having her bridal shower and I think you would be a very nice gift...  ;D :-*

Rhyno,
Unless Ryan Lebar suddenly became a Newf, those ladies in NS will be disappointed.

One for the guys...

The reining Miss Universe, Natalie Glebova.

Deleted by moderator as there is no Canadian Content.
Comments deleted because our moderators are on the ball, as per usual, and deleted the totally useless photo.

http://www.canadaka.net/modules.php?op=modload&name=My_eGallery&file=index&do=showgall&gid=16

That link has tonnes of hot canadian models, draped, wrapped and cuddled in the flag and such, enjoy.

Then start posting a few pics of men for the famle members of this site...

Reaons galore...

I am sure there is more... :cdn:

135 reasons why it's great to be Canadian
From the Vancouver Sun

BRYAN ADAMS: Canadians are a forgiving bunch, so who cares if Adams twice forgot the words to our national anthem in public. He's still an international superstar and supporter of Canadian culture.

PAMELA ANDERSON: For her acting roles, she has been known as everything from the Blue Zone girl to the Tool Time girl to C.J. Parker on the international series Baywatch. And the girl from Vancouver Island has been on the cover of Playboy five times -- more than any other woman in history.

PAUL ANKA: Let's all croon together, D-i-a-n-a. So how did a good Lebanese-Canadian boy from Ottawa become a `50s teen singing idol? Let's just say he did it his way.

JUSTICE LOUISE ARBOUR: As chief prosecutor for the International Criminal Tribunal for the former Yugoslavia and Rwanda, Arbour issued the charge of crimes against humanity against Slobodan Milosevic, "The Butcher of the Balkans,'' who was handed over to the UN war crimes tribunal.

MARGARET ATWOOD: The reigning queen of CanLit, she is the phantom featured guest at many a women's book club. Her works include The Edible Woman, The Handmaid's Tale, Cat's Eye and Alias Grace.

DAN AYKROYD: This Saturday Night Live alum and actor, along with the late John Belushi, were the Blues Brothers in an unforgettable flick that became a cult classic.

GEOFFREY BALLARD: The Burnaby-based scientist behind pioneering work in fuel cell technology was named by Time magazine as a Hero for the Planet.

SIR FREDERICK BANTING and CHARLES BEST: One of Canada's most famous duos, they discovered insulin in the early 1920s and Banting was a co-winner of the 1923 Nobel Prize, sharing his half of the prize money with Best.

BARENAKED LADIES: Once banned from performing by former Toronto mayor Barbara Hall, these band members, none of whom are ladies, sing fully clothed about everyday things like Kraft Dinner and McDonalds. They released several independent cassette tapes before hitting it big with a 1991 self-titled tape, the first independent release to reach the Top 20 and go platinum in Canada.

ALEXANDER GRAHAM BELL: The inventor of the telephone. For more information, press 1.

W.A.C. BENNETT: For two decades and seven elections, Bennett ruled B.C., spanned rivers with bridges, paved roads and set sail the ferries.

PIERRE BERTON: Who says Canadian history is dull? Berton makes us look downright dashing. His first book, Klondike, was published in 1958.

NORMAN BETHUNE: Surgeon, inventor and communist, Bethune invented surgical instruments, devoted himself to the victims of tuberculosis, set up the world's first mobile blood transfusion system during the Spanish Civil War, and became a hero in China, where he assisted the communist forces fending off Japanese invaders.

BILLY BISHOP: First World War flying ace who was credited with 72 victories and became the first Canadian airman to win the Victoria Cross.

List is long...read more here:

http://www.canadaka.net/modules.php?name=Content&pa=showpage&pid=34

And while you're at it, a section of Barney pics for the kids...Get on it, chop chop...Springroll has issued an edict, dammit... ;D

Springroll said:
Then start posting a few pics of men for the famle members of this site...

Are you freaking blind, woman?

http://forums.army.ca/forums/threads/33830/post-258622.html#msg258622

Eyes open..mouth closed. Good advice for an aspiring soldier.

Kat Stevens said:
And while you're at it, a section of Barney pics for the kids...Get on it, chop chop...Springroll has issued an edict, dammit... ;D

Smarty pants!!

and no barney for the kids...he is just to weird.

Armymedic...one pic is not enough....more...PLEASE!?!?!?

Island Ryhno said:
http://www.canadaka.net/modules.php?op=modload&name=My_eGallery&file=index&do=showgall&gid=16

That link has tonnes of hot canadian models, draped, wrapped and cuddled in the flag and such, enjoy.

Seeing how Island Rhyno broke my bubble, here is the home page.

http://www.canadaka.net/index.php

Yes, Canada Kicks Ass...

warning: only for people from the true north, strong and free  :cdn:

Uhh, sorry armymedic, you know how us Canadians are, sharing, giving, cuddly.  ;D

OK, two more Canadian guys for you...but if you want more skin..you find them yourself.

Armymedic said:
Oh, and because I am an uderstanding leader, I though it would be fair for the women of the forum to have some eye candy too..

And yes, he is Canadian...

Oooooh Canada!!!  :cdn: We need more like him on here...to even it out a bit  ;D

Well those guys are not really my taste(don't Like Roch and don't really think anakin is cute),
but they are good enough for now..thank you  ;D

Back