• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Problems and Bugs

Changing location works fine for me... the only gotcha is that you have to wait for the page to fully load. If you select a new location while the page is still loading, it will not take effect.

I guess that's what I meant. The countdown timer seems to be the last thing to finish loading so once that pops up I find all is well.

I found out whats going on with this.... the AO game will load in the Facebook window, but FB Chat and the bookmarks on the right side of the screen take an extra second to load. The browser doesn't show that these are still loading, so it looks like its safe to click on something. You have to wait until your chat window flashes back on the screen before you can click anything.

Good news on the White Screen front... I've bumped up our hosting package to include more memory so we shouldn't see them as often.

Excellent work :salute: First couple of missions went straight to the white screen this morning :brickwall:

Er... after I posted about the upgrade? I hope not. :(

I have had white screen after almost every msn this afternoon and evening. 

Well, that's really unfortunate. I'll see if I can further optimize things so we make better use of the new server capacity.

Went to play a msn, got the white screen, finally got back to the msn page to see that cr had been spent and no increase in msn proficiency.  Figured I'd failed the msn but went to check and that last op is nowhere to be seen.  So essentially lost 60 cr.

When the white screen occurs, the mission does get processed properly. That's both good and bad... you don't lose your attempt at the mission, but if you don't know and keep reloading, you'll keep doing the mission over and over.

I checked the database and you currently have 3 successful missions for today, and 1905 CE earned. Does that sound right? Maybe your Mission Proficiency only went up by a single % or a small amount? Or... you hit a problem I haven't seen yet.

Not a bug but my stupidity, although I don't quite know how I did it.  I somehow put 219 merits points on initiative when I meant to put 10.  I thought I doubled checked the number as I have issues with the QM when I rush and buy things.  Is it possible to have it reversed?

I was promoted a level and white screened on me. When I went to refresh the page it ran a second mission

MJP: You probably added a couple of extra zeros. If you try to apply more merit points than you have, then it will just add all of your Merit Points (which must have been 219).

MJP said:
Not a bug but my stupidity, although I don't quite know how I did it.  I somehow put 219 merits points on initiative when I meant to put 10.  I thought I doubled checked the number as I have issues with the QM when I rush and buy things.  Is it possible to have it reversed?

It's now reversed.

Larry, if you refresh on a white screen it will re-attempt your last action.

Yes it does

This was my 3rd mission afterwork this morning and it white paged and I went to the refresh on my upper tool bar:

2010-12-21 04:29:16 MISSION ABORTED: The Protect local officials as they travel mission costs 54CR, and you only have 30CR.

I collected my incentive to gain +100 morale but it only added 10.

I've been having trouble getting to FOB Khakrez. I can get to any other AORs with the drop down menu but whenever I select FOB Kharkrez, nothing happens  ???

airmich said:
I collected my incentive to gain +100 morale but it only added 10.

Reading through the morale list, I realized that I would get +10 for cashing in my incentive.  Therefore I did not receive any of the 100 for the medal incentive.

Globemaster said:
I've been having trouble getting to FOB Khakrez. I can get to any other AORs with the drop down menu but whenever I select FOB Kharkrez, nothing happens  ???

It's been quite awhile since your post, but I just entered FOB Khakrez with no issues. Perhaps that glitch is overwith now.

Back