• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Problems and Bugs

Won't allow me to spend any CR points.
If I click on a mission, nothing happens. Page simply refreshes.

0338 Alberta nothings working :'( worked for 11 hours and come home to play....grumble grumble who says it's not addictive ;D

Sorry folks... this is still the aforementioned Facebook problem. Crooks' workaround is effective but cumbersome. I logged the issue with Facebook last night, but they have not yet responded. I'll try to find another way to work around the issue.

Folks,

Some things, such as training, purchasing equipment and lowering insurgencies are now working. Basically, if it's a square brown button, it'll work. If it's a regular text URL, it may not. I'll keep working.

Cheers
Mike

I was getting about 50/50 on my functions this morning.....not the greatest...

But, I was able to lock down an insurgency somehow despite that.

And tonite, I will level up again.  :)  And again. 

NS

I have a workaround for conducting missions... just click on the
msn_submit.png
to the right of each mission to conduct it. I know other areas are still broken... please let me know what you find and I'll do my best to work on those too.

Here's hoping Facebook fixes things soon!

Cheers
Mike

Awesome work Mike, thanks for your time!  Another area that isn't working is the blue "purchase all equipment" arrow.  No biggy, you just need to remember what you need and go in to QM to manually place your order.

My combat readiness just completely refilled for no reason.

EDIT: I should be able to level up today so this does not have to be dealt with, if anyone is wondering I have only used the amount of CR i have missed, plus whatever I have gained from that point.

Oh No a Canadian said:
My combat readiness just completely refilled for no reason.

This should be in the "Success Stories" thread.  ;)

airmich said:
Really?  And that is a daily leader total.

It has to be the same glitch that I noticed back in this post ...

http://forums.army.ca/forums/threads/96366/post-987829.html#msg987829

He had also `missed`4,294,xxx,xxx worth of CR.

Mike, are you sure the issue is with crackbook? My hyperlink to Afghan Ops & my various hyperlinks to Army.ca are not working from my explorer favourites either ... but all other bookmarked links work fine. Nor can I right click on them and open in new tab. I am physically having to type into google search and open from the responses there.

???

Vern: That sounds like an issue with your browser. You may want to reinstall it or use a different one.

I was dropped out of crack book last night and could not get back on either by way of it's link, or the one on this forum.

Can I have what he's having??  ;D

http://army.ca/milpoints/?user=7779

Thanks for highlighting the issues guys... I wonder how many more times I'll get hit by the same old "4 billion" bug. :)

Vern, did your problems start about the same time as the game issues? I've not ruled out a problem on my end, but I haven't been able to find any evidence of it either.

Mike Bobbitt said:
Thanks for highlighting the issues guys... I wonder how many more times I'll get hit by the same old "4 billion" bug. :)

Vern, did your problems start about the same time as the game issues? I've not ruled out a problem on my end, but I haven't been able to find any evidence of it either.

Yes, they did. All my hyperlinks work - except dot cee eh & Afghan Ops links.

Vern, if you click on this URL, what does your address bar show?

http://army.ca/?var1=data1;var2=data2

Does it show the exact same URL, or is it changed in any way?

Back