• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

POST YOUR FAVORITE RIFLE HERE

• Thread starter SoldierBoi69
  • Start date
Kat Stevens said:
Grew up on the side of a mountain in BC, and still have mine too.  I use "stinger" ammo in it, and it will make coyote do a double back flip at 200....

...I'm thinking that's a bit over-optimistic - especially if we're talking metres/yards and not feet (even then, I'd seriously doubt the whole "back-flip" thing - double or single either one...)!!

blake

Feet actually, I left this, ' , off....200 yds not do-able.  And I've put stingers through 4" of hardwood.  They phuk coyotes up real good.

"Not arguing those point's, just what I remember from my BC telling me after he "lost' (read as "taken"), a a couple of FN's, and Uzis that until  the change of the Laws were legal weapons."

- Sounds like a post-domestic cover story.  That or he fell behind in his gun paper work or peed off the local keystoners.

No he was single and to the best of my knowledge had ll popper paperwork.

Then he was dumb or had a lousy lawyer.  Still, I guess, we would all be surprised at how many gun owners fell for the "Bring all of your guns down to the station" line at one time or another.  Then the police take the 'legally donated' items and sell them.

"I will take care of this for you - less paperwork."  True enough, that's what he will do.

I used to hear this stuff all of the time:

Him: "The cops told me to turn in my guns!"

Me: "What did your lawyer say to the judge?"

Him: "Lawyer?  Judge?"

Me: "Sucker."

The most fun I've ever had on a range was with a C8CQB, an EOTech sight, and a box of frangible rounds. The range was set up with 2 sets of 5 metal targets all less then 25m away and we had a section tournament to see who could hit all of his targets the fastest. The idea was to race by having each guy put one round in each of his 5 targets going from nearest to farthest, and then 5 rounds back again to the closest (for a total of 10 rounds each).

My first go was with a C7A2 and a C79A2 sight and I wasn't going nearly as fast as I would have liked. But once I got ahold of the C8CQB I was smoking!! I never realized how much of a difference there is between a 3.5x sight and a CCO!!

I doubt the C8CQB would be very appropriate for a rifle coy, but holy fuck is it fun!! ;D

Actually the issues that Tom alludes to are much more common that beleived...

Wonderbread -- actually the C8CQB is not a bad weapon --with a different optic is is possible to hit people at about 400m with one.  Plus when doing any ops in vehicles it is a huge advantage .

technically not a C8CQB
Afghan-Embassy038.jpg
(the Mk18 is an M4A1 that has a 10.3 or 10.5 barrel as opposed to the C8CQB's 10")

Wonderbread -- actually the C8CQB is not a bad weapon --with a different optic is is possible to hit people at about 400m with one.  Plus when doing any ops in vehicles it is a huge advantage .

But if they issued it to all of us, how would we do drill? ;D

KevinB said:
Actually the issues that Tom alludes to are much more common that beleived...

technically not a C8CQB
Afghan-Embassy038.jpg
(the Mk18 is an M4A1 that has a 10.3 or 10.5 barrel as opposed to the C8CQB's 10")

phhh I don't see an IR aimer or suppressor......  ::)

:D

Wait for it  ;D

I have 4 uppers -- I dont have enough shiny stuff for them all

NONE are 20" BTW (I dont do drill  ;) )

Dude, the Russian's AREN'T COMING anymore!

;)

*edit* What is that third one down, third picture anywho? And is that an MG34 in the last one?!?!?!?!?

Dude, the Russian's AREN'T COMING anymore!

Well if they were, I know whose place I'll be hiding out in. Nice collection, so you now have to equip your own platoon eh. I heard the budget cuts were bad but sheesh. 8)

Yeah Mark can probably outfit a rifle company. You my friend though could probably do a Battalion, ok wait that sounded dirty :-[

I sold a LOT of stuff - and even at my peak I did not have what Mark has.

I have only a few AR's and pistols left in Canada and the same in the US.  Nothing terribly exotic

The pics only represent about 1/3 of my toys,as a conservative estimate I have about 1/2 as much as MarkC does..then again he does go for alot of that old stuff. ;)

Back