• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

possible jobs?

garuda-one

Inactive
Reaction score
          So i am planning on going to RMC through the ROTP program as soon as i am finished my two year College diploma course. My goal is to be a cf-18 pilot with the Canadian Forces and the two recruiters i talked with on the forces.ca chat both said that I needed a university level degree to be a pilot. I am planning on taking the military and strategic studies course at RMC and I was wondering on what jobs this course can lead to if I do not get selected as pilot. Also I was wondering when the CF would test your vision for pilot selection because i am nearsighted and i was planning on using the money I earned through the ROTP program to get laser eye surgery. Should I  get laser eye surgery before I go to RMC or will they allow me to get eye surgery while I am at RMC?

1. That degree will make you eligible for any officer occupation other than ones with specific degree requirements that it does not meet.

2. Your vision will have to meet the medical requirements for your occupation before you start at RMC (i.e., on enrollment).

3.  Try the search function, you will find MANY threads on ROTP, RMC, eligibility for various occupations and pilot training.*

* As an alternative to the built-in search feature, you can also search the site through Google, adding "site:army.ca" to your search parameters.

Back