• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Pay: Statements, Backpay, Benefits, Deductions (Taxes, T4), Deployed ect... [MERGED]

Haggis said:
If there is a nearby Regular or P Res CAF unit you can get to, bring your ID and see if you can get logged on to the DWAN.  Then, go into EMAA and print out your MPRR, as suggested by Technoviking.

Most if not all PRes Units are stood down now, and have been since Friday....

And iirc HOLDFAST TP members don't have access to DWAN....

NFLD Sapper said:
Most if not all PRes Units are stood down now, and have been since Friday....

So call first to see if they're open.

NFLD Sapper said:
And iirc HOLDFAST TP members don't have access to DWAN....

I'm but a simple Infantry Officer and had no idea what Hold Fast troop is.  But my amazing powers of deductive reasoning now lead me to believe that it is a PAT platoon for CFSME.

Haggis said:
I'm but a simple Infantry Officer and had no idea what Hold Fast troop is.  But my amazing powers of deductive reasoning now lead me to believe that it is a PAT platoon for CFSME.

Give that man a cookie  [lol: :salute:

They changed it from Holding Troop (or "the PATS and PARS") to HOLDFAST a few years ago....I think we are the only ones to give them a name other than PAT Platoon....

Make your way over to J7 and see the fine clerks there (upstairs - main OR) - call first to see if they are open. They know exactly what you need and do it all the time for us.

BinRat55 said:
Make your way over to J7 and see the fine clerks there (upstairs - main OR) - call first to see if they are open. They know exactly what you need and do it all the time for us.

I read that kellar was on course, but at home presently, so depending on where home is, J7 may not help much.

Good2Golf said:
I read that kellar was on course, but at home presently, so depending on where home is, J7 may not help much.

Recruiting Centre: Winnipeg
http://milnet.ca/forums/threads/13064/post-1440365.html#msg1440365

Then J7 will most definitely not be of help...

kellar16 said:
[I'm] currently on Hold Fast at CFSME in Gagetown, if that helps anybody with who i can contact about this.. any tips are helpful. thanks!
Have you tried calling the CFSME duty NCO or duty officer? If you do not have the cell numbers, the base operator should.

Technoviking said:
So...no different than at any other time... :whistle:

LOL...you lived it, TV...I just heard stories and saw for short periods whilst on TD.

Regarding the Subject title, "Getting  Copies Of Pay Stubs Over The Holidays".

kellar16 said:
i need to bring the last 3 pay stubs, no big deal there but apparently she also needs a letter or something that says im not on a probation period or anything like that,

Not sure Pay Stubs are what the OP is asking for? Sounds more like a Letter of Employment.

Bit of a necropost.

I received my Pay Statement for the end of the month and it showed a "Reclassification" retroactive to mid-December 2016 (i.e. when I reached OFP for my trade). Turns out when my qualification level was updated it reset my incentive level to 0. I spoke with the OR who put in a service desk request to have it fixed, which in his words "could take some time".

Does anyone know of another way I can approach this? I don't really want to pay the army to work for them next month.

JRBond said:
Bit of a necropost.

I received my Pay Statement for the end of the month and it showed a "Reclassification" retroactive to mid-December 2016 (i.e. when I reached OFP for my trade). Turns out when my qualification level was updated it reset my incentive level to 0. I spoke with the OR who put in a service desk request to have it fixed, which in his words "could take some time".

Does anyone know of another way I can approach this? I don't really want to pay the army to work for them next month.

There's not really any other way to have IPC corrected except through the Pay Desk via your OR. Not sure why reaching OFP reset your IPC, unless you were promoted; in which case you move up to the next rank with IPC of zero.

Fortunately, with the new Phoenix pay system, corrections to pay are easy. Unfortunately, with the new Phoenix pay system, getting paid takes a while.

Nope not promoted and not a spec pay trade.

The OR seemed pretty confused by it.

JRBond said:
Bit of a necropost.

Why would you be paying? Seems they recognize the problem so should be able to pay you your normal pay until the problem is fixed in the system.  All it takes is a pay note and your clerk ensuring the adjustment is done every pay.

There was no note initially, but was inputted today.

Also found out today that this came from a mistake back when I CT'd to the RegF. This has triggered a pay review all the way back to enrolment, I'm told.

oooh fun.  Check everything carefully when they are done.  Had a friend go through an extensive audit and they tried saying he owed all this money from overpayments when we worked together.  I provided a statement to him in nice terms of course that boiled down to they were off their rockers as I was his pay clerk and most certainly didn't pay him more than I paid myself.  Looked at what they were providing him and they showed his rank as Pte while he was a MCpl. 

Back