• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

OT Status

JoshKeegan said:
Is there one for CT status?

No, but you should have received a confirmation email from D Mil C which would have given you the contact point for future inquiries.

Everything I have heard is that there isnt.
I have some reserve friends coming into reg that were 1-2 years, never heard word and eventually gave up and found reasonable civilian employment-

Although the other way, reg to reserve I have heard as of late is exceptionally fast, and there is constant communication as to the progress of your file. (fairly certain its a bit different as the res unit doesnt have to train/pay for your training so they probably gobble up reg force)

I praying for notice on my VOT soon, my CoC wanted till the very last moment to send, Ottawa received it the day before cut off. I was worried cause the access to the different link showed me that STWD was green vs supply was yellow (I'm supply),  In reading the production links (DWAN) http://cmp-cpm.forces.mil.ca/dgmp/dpgr/engraph/reports/description_e.asp?sec=2&report=bpd I saw hope even if I miss read that STWD will only be able to get half the recruitment quota so I feel the odds rise in my favor.

GreenMarine said:
I praying for notice on my VOT soon, my CoC wanted till the very last moment to send, Ottawa received it the day before cut off. I was worried cause the access to the different link showed me that STWD was green vs supply was yellow (I'm supply),  In reading the production links (DWAN) http://cmp-cpm.forces.mil.ca/dgmp/dpgr/engraph/reports/description_e.asp?sec=2&report=bpd I saw hope even if I miss read that STWD will only be able to get half the recruitment quota so I feel the odds rise in my favor.

Did you hear anything yet ? Offers began to flow yesterday!

Got mine today.  I know of a couple others that got theirs today as well.

ryanski said:
Got mine today.  I know of a couple others that got theirs today as well.

By chance would you be willing to say what trade you got accepted too. My hope is they just havent started cutting msgs for AVN techs yet.

JonnyM613 said:
By chance would you be willing to say what trade you got accepted too. My hope is they just havent started cutting msgs for AVN techs yet.

you and me both brother.. i believe he was going Steward

aequitas said:
you and me both brother.. i believe he was going Steward

is this your first attempt at OT'ing? Did you by chance see your score from the PSO referal page?

JonnyM613 said:
is this your first attempt at OT'ing? Did you by chance see your score from the PSO referal page?

This is my first attempt. And I didn't see my score the PSO hid it from me. I asked, and all she sai is that I was above average for the trade requirements and I was competitive. I dont know if thy tells you what you need to know but it's all I got man

aequitas said:
This is my first attempt. And I didn't see my score the PSO hid it from me. I asked, and all she sai is that I was above average for the trade requirements and I was competitive. I dont know if thy tells you what you need to know but it's all I got man
ya i didnt see my score either, its my 2nd attempt. I dont know how many more times i can put myself through the waiting period, its stressfull in a no real stress sort of way.

JonnyM613 said:

from ACISS to RMS

aequitas said:

I also was not told my score she kind of kept it a secret,  but did say never to rewrite the CFAT because the score was really high and that my personality test (forget the name of it but it's a Myers-Briggs Type Indicator) and it was ideal for my trade.  My interview was okay I did not have much related work experience

That personality test is a joke, I had seen my score from it, and someone else saw theirs, total polar opposite but same trade.

Yeah i get that whole stress without it being actual stress, it is an odd feeling. Right now I am only waiting on the message with regards to whether or not i will go BTL or right to a posting as my current trade runs very similar to my new one. PLAR is in and it looks good.

Back