• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

OT Status

hangingout

Inactive
Reaction score
Does anybody know if theres a link to where you can check on your OT status for this years messages to be out in the next month or so.

Eye In The Sky said:
You can try this one from your DWAN PC (will not work outside the IntraNet/DIN).

Occupation Transfer Application Verificication - DGMC ISS

First, log in to EMAA, the open this link in a seperate window or tab.  If your info is incorrect/missing, there is a link there to the D Mil C 7 positional email account as well.

Awesome, Thank You very much.  At least I know its in Ottawa.  I hope a message comes soon.

what trade are you hoping for?

I had a link at work for the schedule for the OT offers this year, will see if I still know where it is.  I know the first round of offers was scheduled for 01 Mar, with the 2nd one on 01 Apr...fingers crossed for you.

PMs?  Im having a brain fart.  But the Trades Im looking for are AES Op and ACS Tech.

fingers are crossed, hope I get an offer and don't have to wait too long.

If you get one, I suspect your VOT will be effective the generic APS date; that is when you will officially 'transfer' and go on BTL.

Generic APS date is somewhere around mid-July usually.

Maybe, maybe not.

When i got my message, it was in Feb and it was effective 01 April.

In regards to my original post,  I also hear that there may be  a link to see where you place on the trades lists for the OT, is that true?  I have a feeling no, but who knows.

Not that I know of.  When I got my OT, I had no idea where my file stood in comparision to others/how I merited against the other files.  I just got my OT offer msg. 

Again, good luck, hope you hear something on or before 01 Mar!

hangingout said:
I also hear that there may be  a link to see where you place on the trades lists for the OT, is that true?

There is no such thing available to OT applicants.

CDN Aviator said:
Maybe, maybe not.

When i got my message, it was in Feb and it was effective 01 April.

I put in my OT in Feb, got it in the beginning of Mar and it was effective Mar26.  But I haven't heard of too many others getting them that fast.

DM

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone has gotten any information back about their OT status yet?  Thanks.

Thats not far away at all, I havnt heard anything yet.  When did they put there OT in? Just curious as to how long they have been waiting.

DiverMedic said:
I put in my OT in Feb, got it in the beginning of Mar and it was effective Mar26.  But I haven't heard of too many others getting them that fast.

DM

They let you put in your ot that late. Is anyone who meets the requirements able to put in for an ot at any given time?

Those details are usually contained in the message.  If COTP still exists, they take files for it on a continuing basis, but only do selection at certain times of the year.

Back