• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

On menstruating, sharks, and parts --- a thread I recommend only for girls!!

Wow, Amazing stuff.

I had 2 high risk pregnancies myself but some of the easiest deliveries out there.  My first I got to the hospital at noon and had my daughter in my arms by 3pm. My son was2 weeks early and I had no intention of going to the hospital that day.  I was just at my doctor's office for a standard check up and weigh in the doc got me on the table and less than one quick peek and a boo, "Get your hiney over to the hospital now."  The doctor then informed me that I was 7 cm's dilated and with my quick history to not chance going home.  I wandered over to the hospital, grabbed a coffee and went upstairs.  2.5 hours later my son was born.

I swore up and down that I wanted an epidural for my son's delivery, and demanded it upon arriving with coffee in hand.  The nurses looked at me and said, ummmm okay.  The anesthesiologist arrived in time to see the cord being cut.

After reading this thread, I feel like I just watched all the blood and guts scenes out of the recent Rambo movie.

I am lucky I am a bloke.

Since I have been single (12 months), I have used only 3 rolls of toilet paper since the end of January alone. One cannot knock the simple life of a man.

Almost PTSD'd out after this read, ha!

Cheers,

Wes

Wesley  Down Under said:
After reading this thread, I feel like I just watched all the blood and guts scenes out of the recent Rambo movie.

:D

No sister or niece around somewhere ? No "bad experience" with past girlfriend ?

Add :

You're the first one to admit it : " Lu 970 fois".
Kuddos to you :) .

Wesley  Down Under said:
Almost PTSD'd out after this read, ha!

In your case - a self-inflicted wound (& a chargeable offense too!!).

Don't say we didn't warn you with the OBVIOUS recommendation to stay away which I included in the topic title.  ;)

Well it does say for girls on it, you can't say we didn't warn you.  >:D

After reading this thread, pretty much just shaking my head, mostly laughing though.  I will share my labour story.  With my first child it was pretty fast once I got the Pitosin(spell? the stuff they give you to get your labour going) and I would like to make note that my husband was kinda a wreck.  5 hours, some laughing gas, good to go.  Second baby comes along 3 yrs later.  I go into labour, on my hands and knees trying to get through the pain.  Hubby's like "whatever"  I'm like "Take me the hospital NOW!!!!!" hubby's like "okay"  I'm, like, "DRIVE FREAKIN' FASTER!!!"I'm  Hubby's like "I don't want a speeding ticket"  He drops me off at merge ands asks a nurse to take me up to delivery.  He goes to park the Blazer.  I arrive into delivery room at 9:15am, he arrives about 9:18am,  baby arrives 9:22am.  Note to self:  No more kids:)  Unless camped out in hospital parking lot!!

Mmm, what change for him between the first and the second one ?

I think there was such a difference because the first one you have no idea what to expect.  And with the second one, he had an idea, and of course, like most men, he had the WRONG idea:)  But, I do get lots of milage out of it today!!  He will NEVER live it down.

Yrys said:
Mmm, what change for him between the first and the second one ?

Perhaps, while delivering the first child, she proceeded to bash him upside the head and scream: "This is all YOUR fucking fault!!!!"

And was trying to delay the repeat performance as long as possible??  >:D

Well since Engineer's Wife opened "that" door.  My brilliant husband decided after he left the hospital to go and celebrate the birth of his son with the boys.  I'll leave it at I left the hospital the next day with newborn in tow alone.  That, even though we are not together now, will never be lived down.

Shiraz said:
My brilliant husband decided after he left the hospital to go and celebrate the birth of his son with the boys. 

You forgot the " " in brillant   ;D !

Men, sometimes ya gotta wonder what they are thinking?  But, having said that what ARE they thinking?  Or maybe that should be a whole other thread.  I still have mine, luv him and he's a great father, despite almost missing the birth.  But, what the hell are they thinking?

Yrys  - I apologize once again for that faux pas.

Engineers Wife - I think the thing is men live in the moment and rarely step outside their version of the box.  Or they just don't think period.  Both could be valid. :)

Yrys said:
You forgot the " " in brillant   ;D !

:rofl:

Priceless.  >:D

Holy moley ... and circling male sharks too!! (Read 1049 times) <--- apparently men do not read topic titles.  ;)

ENGINEERS WIFE said:
Men, sometimes ya gotta wonder what they are thinking?  But, having said that what ARE they thinking?  Or maybe that should be a whole other thread.  I still have mine, luv him and he's a great father, despite almost missing the birth.  But, what the hell are they thinking?

Engineers Wife, if you figure that out you'll be the richest woman alive!

I have an old joke:  If a man says something in the forest, is he STILL wrong?  :) get it? If a tree falls in the woods does it make a sound?    I think it's funny, men, maybe not so much.

Mama bear,  I don't think we really want to know.  And I think the world might stop revolving and maybe hell would freeze over, besides if I didn't have my man who would take out the garbage and mow the lawn? 

ENGINEERS WIFE said:

Remember, us blokes are special, aside from that Venus and Mars thing, we have two heads, sometimes the little one does most of the thinking, ha!

Youtube search for 'aussie bloke song' and see what turns up.

Someone beetlejuiced the guys and killed the thread.

Ladies, Bring it back!!!

Back