• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Oct. 31 - Feb. 3

5 days?!  I think your math skills need help!!

How bout 3 days and technically most of today is gone, and Saturday you leave before it is technically a day which means you have 2 more days at home!!  ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

haha, what I was meaning was 5days til the 31st, when the course starts...but your right 2days until most of us leave. :)

The time is flying by forsure and im flying out of halifax at 9:40 am on the 30th, just thursday and friday for the big partys even though a big party on a thursday is a stretch. What do we got for VTECHS anyways?

I'm starting on the 31st too. I was sworn in on the 21 in Victoria aswell. Must have seen you there!!

VTECH HERE.....fly out tomorrow at halifax...o god time sure did fly. should be ready for this. jogged 10kms straight yesterday so i hope thats good enought for now.any body know about SQ and do we do it right after the course...never really heard anyways about it...nerves are finally kidding in...i did a wicked load of partying last couple days cuz i don't think we'll have any time for all that stuff up there...anyways im out see u all there...(ill be the blonde 17 year...can't see there be many of those)

Leaving for the airport in 15minutes...I got about 4hours of sleep, To excited and pumped to sleep.  :salute:

well your gone now obviously...but good luck and good luck to everyone else leaving today or tomorrow.

hehehe .. good luck everybody!

you'll remember this for all the rest of your life!

Cheers!

Nitz

Back