• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Oct. 31 - Feb. 3

YAY to your man Armyjewelz and I'm just up the road if you need me, I've told you that before. You guys are the best and are gonna all be great. Mixed emotions indeed.  :-[ ;) ;D

O NO, More women in the combat arms. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. Sorry. My wife was a SupTech, and agrees with me. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Sorry.
:evil: :tank:

BlinkieWhateverJennie_vi.gif

Estrogen in the army appears to be a good thing!!  ;D

hey I'm also going on the 31st of October... I'm 17 and from antigonish, nova Scotia...ill probably be the youngest one there....oh well I'm used to it...i ran 5kms today in 21min 30seconds....how is that....anyways should be fun... I'm going in as a vehicle tech....i like working on engines and vehicles so shouldn't be to bad....they want me to sign a 4 year contract....think that fair?

bye and good luck

Well i just had to share in the excitement.. although i wont be on the same course as you guys im heading out oct 31st for my MOC training in new brunswick :D (very excited) I am 18 and have been out of the army for more then a year (i took BMQ and SQ last year through reserves 2 months in the summer) and I cant wait to get back in.. reg force this time  :threat:

Good luck all!

tha-exclaim1.gif

Awesome!! Well have fun and thanks for sharing!!!

Oh, and to Kimmie.....

ththanks5.gif

You are a great friend!! :)

No problem, that's what friends are for.  ;D We'll have fun and the time will fly by.  :cheers:

Been a while since anyone said anything on this thread so I thought I'd get it going again by saying that I am sworn in and everything is real now. While during the waiting process every hour seemed like a day now it's like every hour seems like a minute. There is way too much to do that never crossed my mind but now that it's so close I am in a race to set my girlfriend up for an easy ten weeks as it will be hard enough (then again she might enjoy it). Anyway, just wanted to see how everyone else was preparing and how the nerves are holding up. See you all soon enough!!

Nick

I know exactly what you mean. During the recruiting process it seemed to take forever but now that I'm sworn in and have a date time is flying. Just around 2 weeks until I start. Now it is just a matter of preparing and waiting. Just preparing by working out and making sure I have everything I need when I get there. Good luck to everyone else and see you there.

My husband feels the same... He says it is going SOO fast.  His last day of work is Wednesday and his nerves are finally kicking in.

I was told im leaving for it on nov 7 till febuary, so i dont know if thats a dif class or not,I'm also going in for infantry and I am from van island aswell.

Ya, that's a seperate course but good luck none the less!!

Where abouts on Vancouver Island? You never know, you might just run into some of these boys there!

there is also 2 courses staring on oct 31 there is 0224 and 0225 because when i was sworn in there was 6 guys 3 for 0224 and 3 for 0225

I just swore in with 8others this morning. It was just like I expected, a crowded room with all the Private Recruits family's watching people make there final oaths.

Not sure on what courses they are on, but we all fly out on October 29th. 7 Infantry for PPCLI, and 1 Field Engineer.

I'm 0225. C'ya guys in 11days.  :salute:

I got sworn in with 3 others all for 0225. I am done working Friday and leave from Moncton New Brunswick at 06:30 on Saturday. Good early morning to start the next 10 weeks. Anyway, just a quick question someone might know. Is the payscale based on monthly salaries before or after taxes? Thats it for me for now, hope everyone enjoys their last few days of R&R.

Nick

before taxes.. you lose alot to taxes.. damn i hate taxes! lol

Well today is DH's last day of work at his civvie job (Hopefulyl of course pending any issues) and his nerves continue to weaken!! :)

Hey there,

I'll just use the wifes account.   I was sworn in today in Victoria for PPCLI course 0224. 

See you guys and gals there :)

Back