• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Nova Scotia Thread- Merged

Yes Halifax gets PLD for now, not sure how much it is though. Had a "black" pass for a while, nice to have. Anyone notice OS and AB's parking their cars in the yard and never seem to get a ticket.

$300 something..... I really don't see it anyways....

Wife

I agree with OS/AB's not getting tickets in Dockyard. Maybe I am wrong and the Commissionaires are getting soft.

Mud Recce Man said:
$374 before taxes...
...ssh, don't tell my brother...
I don't think he gets the PLD, TN let him know will ya?

HFXCrow said:
I agree with OS/AB's not getting tickets in Dockyard. Maybe I am wrong and the Commissionaires are getting soft.

That's cause they pick up the phone and call the CDS office if they get a ticket!  ;)
ref to an incident aboard Preserver...the young man actually got the CDS on the line somehow....the crap came rolling down hill pretty quickly I guess.  :'(

SamIAm said:
There are tons of service personnel in Sackville (stay away from Lower Sackville) but Middle and Upper Sackville have great new communities.  Cole Harbour is also a popular choice.

Nope.  You've got it backwards.  I was born and bred in Sackville.  Great community, really growing - I remember when Wal-mart was a race track and Superstore was a drive-in theatre... and I'm not even that old!  It's been steadily growing for years and an investment in a home will always increase in value. 

I've since lived in various towns/cities throughout out Canada and I'm convinced that Lr. Sackville has the most Tim Horton's per capita.  Seriously, try counting!

.....and I survived the Halifax school system - they made me right some good edjcated.  ;)

tree hugger said:
I've since lived in various towns/cities throughout out Canada and I'm convinced that Lr. Sackville has the most Tim Horton's per capita.  Seriously, try counting!

Five...

One drive thru on Beaverbank Rd
2 drive thru ones on Sacville Dr. Including the Esso Gas Station
1 walk in one on Sackville Dr. beside the Esso Gas Station
1 drive thru on Cobequid Rd
1 walk in one Glendale Dr at the Sport Stadium

Might you note the is a (1) Robin Donuts across from Timmies at the Esso Gas Station

Now used car dealerships? That will take a while.

:rofl:

tree hugger said:

bit of a hijack here, but I'd say Moncton has the most Tims per capita...

According to the website there are 27 Timmies in the greater Moncton area (Moncton, Dieppe, Riverview)

see for yourself ;D :cdn:

TN2IC said:
Five...

One drive thru on Beaverbank Rd
2 drive thru ones on Sacville Dr. Including the Esso Gas Station
1 walk in one on Sackville Dr. beside the Esso Gas Station
1 drive thru on Cobequid Rd
1 walk in one Glendale Dr at the Sport Stadium

You learned some right good math at your scool:  1+2+1+1+1 = 5?

Also - superstore so 7 and counting...?

You're right about the car dealerships! :)

Is the Downsview Mall timmies still there? I saw the last time we were down the turned it into an open plaza.  My four favourite timmies are Young and Robie, Hammond Plains Rd at Kerney Lake Dr (the mgr there always gave me packets of tim's coffee to send to hubs when he was away) Waverley Rd at Montebello (the staff always ask if I have the grand kids in the car and if we do, it's timbits for all...) and the one at the airport, who always remember hubs from when he bought 4 huge boxes of tim bits to take back to the Sinai after his HTLA for the canucks over there.  

I like the one in Dartmouth, by Five Corners...Pleasant St and....Portland St area.  Always a gooder one there  :blotto:

The one by Shearwater used to be ok too.

You learned some right good math at your scool:  1+2+1+1+1 = 5?

I need to get off the glue....

Good old Beaver bank Edamacatioon

TN, Me thinks you picked too far up your nose, some of your brains must have come away...LOL

Back