• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Nielsen_Noetic's Thread

Nielsen_Noetic

Inactive
Reaction score
When a government has been in power for too long it begins to believe it has the inviolable right to rule. This is dangerous thinking, as it allows those in power to begin working outside what would generally be considered the public interest. This will in turn invariably lead to corruption, I ask you is the liberal government always so desperate to win the next election because; They believe they are the only ones in the position to lead? Or are they so desperate to hold on to power in order to keep what's under the rug kept under the rug?

I have created a Canadian conservatives MSN group if you are of a conservative political mind(or even if your not) please join
http://groups.msn.com/Canadianconservatives

Hopefully, all 347 of them will make it to your group. Good luck!!

;)

Is there any point to this, or did you just figure this Army board would be a good place to throw a rant in today?

Along with all the other threads you've started on the same subject. One will suffice.

In the future I will make sure to only create one post on any given subject. Infanteer, what's wrong with ranting? Even though I do not believe I was ranting. The way I read your remarks they seemed to be very sneering in the way they were written was this intentional? Were you trying to be a jerk?

Maybe.

I come to check on the politics thread (which has been a bit of a HE lately) and I see, at the top, three threads all started by you that harangue against the Liberal Party and call out for conservative activism.  I've binned one for being silly and merged the other two.

We all enjoy a little political debate here, especially when it pertains to the military, but this site is not intended for people to come on and plaster the politics thread with political rants that lack any real relevance or substance.

Put the radio on "Receive", take the time to read through some forums and check out the FAQ's.  Once you've got your feet wet and can see the ins-and-outs of this board, perhaps people will be a little more receptive to what you have to say about politics.  Making your presence known by inciting "Spin-Cycles" in the Politics Forum is not a good way to make a name on this Board.

Cheers,
Infanteer

May I ask why you thought asking people who they thought was the party most fit to lead was not a valid post?

I'll go with a stab in the dark here and say "because if you did a search, you would see 8 million other threads discussiong the EXACT same thing", or something along those lines.  ::)

T

I'm new here so I won't judge, but I will say it seems from my initial contact that people on this site are quite cynical.

NN - the primary purpose of this board is military discussion, with some allowance for political discussion. If your primary interests are related to politics, and not things military, perhaps you would be more comfortable posting on another board.

Being a military board, discourse and/or guidance may not always be as fluffy or PC as you might like....

I suggest that you heed Infanteer's advice. Also, please re-read the FAQs. Many topics, military and political - have been beaten to death. As a new member, you may think you are offering fresh discussion - utilizing the "search" functions can help confirm that (or not)....

Well let's move on.
I plan on joining the reserves this summer can anyone give me an idea of what kind of work out routine I should have in order to be prepared?
At currednt I jog for an hour, do 120 push ups and 180 sit ups as well as two reps of forty with my barbell.

Check out the Recruiting thread and the FAQ lots of information and answers to your questions can be found there.

Back