• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Name This Photo!!! - The AFV Recognition Thread

Petamocto said:
Okaaay...I think everyone who was going to guess has.  We made our guesses, and s'about that time to spill the beans.

It's only been up one day. Patience is a virtue.

recceguy said:
It's only been up one day. Patience is a virtue.

Not in our profession.  As long as you're not being careless, attack attack attack.

Offensive action + shock action = momentum = winning.

Cool suicide doors.
Gaz 66 "Partizan"

ironduke57 said:
Hint: Look for that windows off to the sides of the windshield.

Regards,
ironduke57

I looked at those and "East Bloc" comes to mind.

I also looked at the lights and marker lights and think that this is a civilian mock up that some Airsoft crew may have thrown together......  >:D

Sorry was quite busy last week (like being two day´s at a hospital) and forget to check here.

mariomike said:
Gaz 66 "Partizan"

Right. Your turn.

Regards,
ironduke57

ironduke57 said:
Sorry was quite busy last week (like being two day´s at a hospital) and forget to check here.

Right. Your turn.

Regards,
ironduke57

I don't know any, Ironduke.  :-[
It was just a lucky guess.
Sorry to hear you were in hospital. Glad you are out, and get well soon.

P.S. I should add that I visit this thread to learn about AFV's.

Still someone here? ;D

acak.jpg

Regards,
ironduke57

I'm here.  And now I'm going to have to hunt to see if I can guess this one!

Just a wild guess, is it the Model 734 tank, one of the early variants of the leo prototypes?

Master weapon looks like an L7 105mm. It also appears that the veh has some form of an oscillating turret.The turn-buckle on the rear quarter of the turret may be some form of travelling lock. Co-ax seems to be 23mm+ auto cannon. Tight track American style suspension. I am tempted to say either Pakistani or Chinese

tango22a

Model 734 tank?-> No.
one of the early variants of the leo prototypes? -> I is related to the Leopard family.
L7 105mm?-> Yes.
23mm+ MK? -> >Yes.
oscillating turret? -> I am not sure, but looks like it.
Pakistani or Chinese?-> No and no.

Regards,
ironduke57

Is the gun fixed in the turret?  The turret looks like it does all the elevation/rotation???

Is the co-ax 25mm instead of 23mm?

NS

Is the gun fixed in the turret? -> Sorry, I don´t know.
The turret looks like it does all the elevation/rotation? -> I also don´t know this, but looking at it I would also come to this conclusion.
Is the co-ax 25mm instead of 23mm? -> No. 30mm.

Regards,
ironduke57

Co-ax has a "fluted" barrel just like a Bushmaster, but I would guess that it is of Russian origin and is probably of 30mm calibre. It also looks as if co-ax can be elevated or depressed independent of the master weapon.

tango22a

Co-ax of Russian origin? -> That is so highly unlikely that I can clearly say no. (That it is related to the Leo family was already stated.)
30mm? -> Yes.
co-ax can be elevated or depressed independent of the master weapon? -> Sorry, I don´t know.

Regards,
ironduke57

Back