• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Name This Photo!!! - The AFV Recognition Thread

nsmedicman

Inactive
Reaction score
I thought this would be a fun idea for the members here. I will post a photo of a piece of equipment, and wait for someone to identify it. Then that person will post a photo for others to identify and so on. Photos can be vehicles, weapons, or any other piece of kit.

Name this vehicle:

I'm looking for the vehicle and the country.

I'll go with a Leopard.

Canadian, possibly in Suffield or Dundurn.

Do I win?

Leo 1 A3 model...not Canadian. We never had the boxy night sight.

It looks Australian.

Right on the vehicle type (Leopard 1)...I believe Armymedic is right - Australia (trees, Commonwealth C/S system, turret shape, IR spotlight).

Try this one (pretty easy):

isaf30gc.jpg

Danish...not sure the name, but they are quite the ride. And the MG3 on top puts out some fire when needed.

Armymedic said:
Danish...not sure the name, but they are quite the ride. And the MG3 on top puts out some fire when needed.
  Right...the flags are a giveaway.  But what's the vehicle?

Wrong Army, but good try.  This one is a rare one.  Try further south and a little east.

big bad john said:
Wrong Army, but good try.  This one is a rare one.  Try further south and a little east.

No one else bought that, did they?

It is a bullpup design but there are other nations developing them and this is one of them.  There are even photo's of it on this site.

Back