• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Military can absorb Tory recruit promises if there is money: Hiller

Well, the new figure is a big number.
Things are going to have to change pretty fast though, like finding enough instructors to teach (ARC is always understaffed, at least what I observed at meaford) and willing to go (because people are fed up with Meaford and its chickenshit ways).
Also leaders to lead these troops after recruiting courses.

How the heck is reserves (not to mention regs) suppose to find competent leaders with sudden increase in numbers when res is having troubles keeping up leadership at present level? There's enough enthusiasic brand new cpls willing to take a shot leading a section, but that's no way to properly train newly minted privates.

I don't think you should show someone the door if they want to get into the JTF-2. Shows they want something more then the norm. Now I think the Recruiter should be fast to point out that its going to take alot to get there and it is no easy step. I think having these small Elite units helps bring people into the forces...yes sometimes the bad people but thats why the recruiting process for these units is intense..I hope...  :salute:

Back