• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Military accepts B.C. man who allegedly boasted of murders, said he was Christ

Status
Not open for further replies.
George Wallace said:
???

How does previous military experience make him a nutbar?

Just a question for all of you out there:  When were you last FingerPrinted?    Right now, unless you are going for a high level Security Clearance, none of you probably have been required to.  So how is an Enhanced Reliability Check going to turn up anything?

Hmm.. never got finger printed for my Level II Security Clearance but had to do it to get my Permanent ID Card

NFLD Sapper said:
Hmm.. never got finger printed for my Level II Security Clearance but had to do it to get my Permanent ID Card

And when was it you got issued a Permanent ID?  Not on enrolment.

George Wallace said:
And when was it you got issued a Permanent ID?  Not on enrolment.

True on that George got it 2 years after joining.

I got fingerprinted on my IAP, the same day they took my picture for my card, which I got a week or so later.

Mr. Cox says he was upfront with recruiters in Vancouver about his troubles with police, but Captain Cindy Tessier, spokeswoman for the Canadian Forces Provost Marshall, said Mr. Cox's past did not turn up during screening.

"It didn't. I don't know why it didn't," she said. "The bottom line is: The information wasn't available during the screening process. But the important thing is [that] as soon as his behaviour was brought to the attention of the authorities, it was dealt with."

if he was never charged with anything, then his criminal record check would be clean. Cox is obviously a liar and wasnt up front about  being known to police so how could the recuriter know. The important thing, is that as soon as his mental state became known, he has been released.

sgf said:
if he was never charged with anything, then his criminal record check would be clean. Cox is obviously a liar and wasnt up front about  being known to police so how could the recuriter know. The important thing, is that as soon as his mental state became known, he has been released.

Definatly a ''better late then never'' case. All we need is for him to have one of his ''second coming of Christ'' moments, while pinned down by enemy fire in A-Stan.

benny88 said:
I got fingerprinted on my IAP, the same day they took my picture for my card, which I got a week or so later.

::)

Did you go onto you IAP directly from the Recruiting Center?  Come on.  Read the previous posts.

As so many have already pointed out; if he had not been Charged and Convicted then he wouldn't have a Record.  Unless he was Fingerprinted, there would be no way to truly verify those facts.  As for mental faculties, a Psychiatric examination is not part of the enrolment process either.  So we catch him later "in the stream" when he shows symptoms of mental illness.  This is the way things happen in a Democratic Society that has a Charter of Human Rights governing every aspect of life.

Reccesoldier said:
{Devils Advocate}
Hmmm, I says to myself.  I'm a bored tough guy and petty criminal so I think I'll join the army to learn how to handle weapons and maybe even get the chance to kill people.

So not having been convicted of any crime and being a rather normal individual I get through the CF maze and into Recruit school.

Hmmm, I says to myself.  This isn't nearly as much fun as the last Rambo movie I saw and having a real drill instructor isn't nearly as funny as that guy from Full Metal Jacket. How am I going to get the hell out of here?

I have an idea...

And I've known some very twisted, warped and depraved individuals that were actually very good soldiers...........

popnfresh said:
He's OLD!

Hmmm, that's something that happens to all of us..........

George Wallace said:
Just a question for all of you out there:  When were you last FingerPrinted?    Right now, unless you are going for a high level Security Clearance, none of you probably have been required to.  So how is an Enhanced Reliability Check going to turn up anything?

You're telling me this:
The RCMP charged Mr. Cox with two counts of murder. He was denied bail and spent 18 months in custody.
never showed up on a enhanced reliability check?

I realize he was acquitted but he was indeed charged and spent time in jail.

PMedMoe said:
You're telling me this:  never showed up on a enhanced reliability check?

But unless I'm mistaken (which is possible) once the person has been acquitted, the evidence and all associated material used on that person is sealed and cannot be divulged, due to their proof of innocence in the law courts.

I suppose that's probably true.  You'd think there's be a BIG red flag when his name is submitted, though.

PMedMoe said:
You're telling me this:
The RCMP charged Mr. Cox with two counts of murder. He was denied bail and spent 18 months in custody.
   never showed up on a enhanced reliability check?

Charged.  Spent 18 months in jail.  OK?  For two murders?  Looks like he wasn't convicted.  Innocent and punished for a crime he wasn't convicted of.  Should that show up on an Enhance Reliability Check.  Perhaps it did, and someone came to the conclusion that he was innocent and falsely imprisoned, or maybe it never showed up at all.

I kind of figured that, George, as he DID get in.  Still makes you wonder, though.

All he had to do was doctor up his documents a little bit...
Creative work with the birth certificate - use a second (or third) name instead of a first given name.... suddenly you create doubt about being the bad guy...

40/41    A spring chicken!

Uh.... a sprung chicken?

PMedMoe said:
I suppose that's probably true.  You'd think there's be a BIG red flag when his name is submitted, though.

Mother of Gawd ... If there HAD been a huge RED flag because he had been charged ... we'd be reading the exact opposite spin on this story in the papers!! The left would have a field day.

Headline:

"Military denies entry to man found not guilty of murder because government illegally keeps files on those found innocent." The shock!! The horror!! Bad military!! Bad Government!!

I've come to conclusion -- that with todays MSM and a wacko left --- we can't win for fucking losing, and it doesn't matter which way we go on any issue -- it'll be WRONG in their eyes. Bunch of twits.

Just look at the Prisoner exchange. The MSM and the left got what they have been screaming for -- yet they still aren't god-damn well satisfied. OPSEC is OPSEC --- and they know that, but it sure makes like a good conspiracy for them. Bunch of twits.

Dimsum said:
Uh, anyone notice this?  I think that raises more alarm bells, for me at least.

It only raises alarm bells for me in that everyone in the media seems to believe it. He could have said anything. I seriously doubt he was a Royal Marines Commando......after all, none of these fruitcakes are ever chefs or mechanics right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back