• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

March 2009 BMQ

So I just got my update! Ship out Sunday for March 9th BMQ!!! My course is 0217E! Anybody else on this course?

I'm in the lobby of a hotel in New Westminster, waiting to swear in tomorrow morning at the CFRC. So excited.

About damn time the CF takes me :p

BMQ March 16th, see you all there.

Was sworn in today, look forward to seeing everyone going to BMQ for Mar 16Th,
And Best of luck to everyone I met today that is starting on the Mar 9Th Course.

Got merrit listed today and was told I should be in BMQ this month.
I am going in for either RCR or Armoured.

I just got merit listed yesterday, they called with my offer today. March 23rd... anyone else going then?

Just waiting for them to call to tell me what i need to bring, how i'm getting there and what not...

can honestly say i was excited about going... until i got the call, now my nerves are bugging me haha... so many worries about how i'll do... mostly physical.

cant wait only a few days now till BMQ anyone else in 0218A for march 9th BMQ??

Hey so anybody starting BMQ on March 23rd ? I am schedualed to be sworn in on March 11th. I can't believe how fast this whole process was for me, my head is still spinning! It is going to be less then a month between my aptitude test/interveiw and my start date for BMQ.

I was sworn in Friday for a March 23rd corse date.

16 days LWOP.

Crockett said:
I was sworn in Friday for a March 23rd corse date.

16 days LWOP.

Just a WARNING now, to advise you to not forget that you have 16 days LWOP.  If you stay in the CF for 25 years and a full pension, those 16 days are counted as unpaid days.  That could have an affect of removing one full year off of your pension calculation.  It would be advisable to serve those 16-17 days past end of contract and have your official Release date reflect that to ensure you get full entitlements.  Something you won't have to worry about for 25 years, but something you should not forget.

well todays the day im off to BMQ got to report to st jean by 8pm hope to see some of u guys there!  :salute:

George Wallace said:
Just a WARNING now, to advise you to not forget that you have 16 days LWOP.  If you stay in the CF for 25 years and a full pension, those 16 days are counted as unpaid days.  That could have an affect of removing one full year off of your pension calculation.  It would be advisable to serve those 16-17 days past end of contract and have your official Release date reflect that to ensure you get full entitlements.  Something you won't have to worry about for 25 years, but something you should not forget.

Thanks for the reminder George.

Finished my medical and interview on the 3rd, hoping to get a call this month

Well gentlemen, I'm in. My swearing in date is March 26th and my course date starts on the 30th. I have to be at St.Jean on the 29th.

Hope to see some of you there!

The Fiance started March 9th.

they definitely didnt give much notice.

2nd - found out he had been accepted
4th - sworn in
7th - flew out
9th - BMQ started

Dont be surprised if it happens to you.

Good Luck to Everyone.

Sworn in March 17th off on the 23rd as a priv recruit.. That's right boys and girls Ill be an MP shortly their after BMQ.. Who was on the Mpac Feb 26-28... Im number 1 (for those who would remember :D)

Congrats all, cant wait to see you out there

I am component transfering from the res force to the reg force, I have already done my res force BMQ and SQ but I needed 60 days class B service to get a recruit school bypass to the reg force. So I will be sent on my reg force BMQ shortly, I should know either next week or the week after when my course date is. I might be in St.Jean at the same time as you guys. Oh and I am going weapons tech, its gonna be awesome. 

Back