• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

March 2009 BMQ

interfan32

Inactive
Reaction score
hey everyone i will be sworn in on Feb 25th and bmq is starting March 2nd for me anyone else up for march 2nd  let me know ( ow im going to St-Jean )
:salute: :cdn:

Hey!

I'm also going to be on the March 2nd BMQ.

I'm swearing in tomorrow afternoon. It should be the beginning of a very long and interesting journey.

Wow, after registering here 2 years ago it feels great to finally post something.

I too will be going to the March 2nd BMQ at Saint-Jean. Signed on as infantry at the CFRC Kitchener, how about you guys?

have a great time!! I can't wait til I can make a post like this. 

Hey Gents, also starting on March 2nd... Sworn in this morning in Oshawa...  What course you lot in?

Hey all I start on the 9th. Who else is gonna be there? Look for the short blonde girl!

Hey everyone! I also start on March 2nd. Just got called today and I get sworn in on the 27th. I fly out on the 28th from Victoria. Going in as an artilleryman.

R.S. said:
Hey!

I'm also going to be on the March 2nd BMQ.

I'm swearing in tomorrow afternoon. It should be the beginning of a very long and interesting journey.

Thats cool man hope to see u there im in the infantry to so i hope we stick together  :p  :cdn:

interfan32 said:
Thats cool man hope to see u there im in the infantry to so i hope we stick together  :p  :cdn:

Haha strangely enough, I am also going Infantry...  You guys in 0215?

for you guys getting into BMQ now. When were u merit listed?
I finnished my medical/ interview a couple of weeks ago and found out today that my erc is done and that my medical is on its way back from borden... so i think i should be going soon.

Congrats guys/gals and best of luck!
I can't wait for the day where I can make a post like this.

Same here LukerB
can't wait for that phone to ring I'm sitting at the edge of my seat hoping it's soon.

SoldierInTheMaking said:
Same here LukerB
can't wait for that phone to ring I'm sitting at the edge of my seat hoping it's soon.

Same!

I was told i would get a call this week! Been on edge for awhile now. Signed up for infantry, was told i could be in for march 9th. Is this possible?, it seems to close to set it up that fast but hey, if i could start tomorrow, id be there.

CDN Aviator said:
Obviously it is possible since thats what they told you.

::)

I was told by a couple of supply techs. Not the recruiting center, although it was the recruiting center that said i would get a call this week.

interfan32 said:
did u get ur # when u were sworn in ?? cuz if so il let u know then but thats cool man ur in the infantry maybe we might stick it out the whole way  :salute: :cdn:

Hey Mate,

I got my course ID both when I was sworn in, as well when I got my call.

When you go for your enrollment ceremony make sure you are wide awake haha... Theres about 3 hours of paper work haha.

Anyways, when are you leaving for St-Jean? March 1st starting on the 2nd? If so, where you leaving from?

SoldierInTheMaking said:
Does anyone know of any BMQ course starting after the March 9th one?

Nope, that's it for the year.  ;)

Just kidding, they probably start weekly or every two weeks.

lol alright yea I figured that I just hope my med forms will be cleared when they said they should be which would be around March 12th and then hopefully just hopefully I can make it to the next BMQ, (Crossing my fingers)

smittymed said:
for you guys getting into BMQ now. When were u merit listed?
I finnished my medical/ interview a couple of weeks ago and found out today that my erc is done and that my medical is on its way back from borden... so i think i should be going soon.

It took exactly 4 weeks for my medical forms to come back, and I was merit listed the day they did. That was Feb. 9. Everyone's wait is different though, so don't quote my experience if yours happens to take longer.  :p

Back