• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

March 2009 BMQ

SoldierInTheMaking said:
Guess I wont be getting on a course this month so hopefully April then :(

Hey, you still might! My buddy just got a call two days ago, he's swearing in on the 19th and leaving the 29th. You might still get a call. They told me they were calling today or tomorrow to see if the BackCheck came through, and hopefully I'll get merit listed and everything will go real fast. ;) If not, I'll be waiting with you for the course in April.

Cheers
and good luck to everyone.

hey so doe anybody know how the weather has been out in St Jean latly ? I am starting BMQ on the 23rd and was wondering if there still is a lot of snow out that way.

Goibniu said:
hey so doe anybody know how the weather has been out in St Jean latly ? I am starting BMQ on the 23rd and was wondering if there still is a lot of snow out that way.

Are you kidding?  There's always snow out there.  They import it in the summer time..... ;)

Christ, its not even fluffy, crunchy snow anymore, its a frozen tundra. Watch your step.  ::)

PS: They import it, so they can laugh as new recruits trudge through the snow,
not to mention fall on their behinds.

Got my call.  I swear in on the 27th and i fly out to St. Jean on april 11 for the 13th :)  so so stoked

Back