• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

March 2008 BMQ

Make sure its not cancelled alot of flights going into Montreal are cancelled due to snow storm right now.

I have my medical and re-interview on the 18th...god you bastards have me so jealous lol.

Awesome stuff, hoping to get in on the nearest basic runnin after my interviews, etc. AVS here I come!

I just received a phone call from the CFRC.  ;D  I am getting sworn in on Wednesday March 19th, I fly out Saturday March 22nd, and BMQ starts Monday March 24th.  I am so excited and am glad the wait is over, well the wait for the call.  Now I just have to wait for everything to happen.

I am 26 and from Victoria, BC.  Good luck to everyone waiting for their call!  :salute:

How long was it from when you did your interview/medical to being sworn in and finding out you were leaving?

for me medical and 1 day later was interview,  and 2 week later was sworn .

Yeah I've finished the whole application process but still need to receive that call.

I actually called this AM, just to touch base and see how everything was coming along, suprising enough, my medical clearance was done in less than a week. The Cpl. informed me that all she needed was to receive my file on her desk and then my name would go on the Merit List(Wating List).

If there's room, I might be able to squeeze in this last BMQ of March  :p

If not, well, I can wait a couple more months.

I've been prepping for Basic (7-Day Training Regime)(If anyone is interested in seeing it I can email it to you. PM me)

Good Luck to all those still waiting, I'm still in the same boat but keep your heads up high and keep cracking away at it.

And keep training!!!!  :salute:

Godspeed,
Panda  :cdn:

hey panda im in the same boat i got told id be getting my call next week. and i really depends on the recruiting centre you went through to know how long it is i didnt get my first call for almost 2 months and then i did my CFAT one week after that then i did my medical and interview one week apart as well.  panda what are you going for?

Reg NCM INF 031

Infantry was the only thing I wanted.  :p

My whole process began @ the end of Jan.(when I handed in application), so all in all its been really fast.

Good luck with everything and I hope you get the call!  :salute:

Cheers,
Panda  :cdn:

im in for infantry too so ya best of luck too you i hope i see you there or we end up in the same platoon who knows.

I'm going to be taking the train up to Montreal from London Ontario on the 29Th and starting basic on the 31st and I am swearing in in London on the 20Th. Is anyone else in the same boat?

Im 21 living in ottawa going to st jean on march 31..I chose artillery...anyone else in the same boat?

Well Wednesday is the day I am getting sworn in.  Anyone else from Victoria BC going to the same ceremony.  I still haven't seen any other people that are slated for March 24th BMQ.  Well good luck everyone.

Im being sworn in on 26th of March, then catching a train from Kitchener on the 30th.  I'll be joining the Air Force as AVN Tech.
Ryan

If I'm not mistaken one of the guys that I swore in with who's on our course is also going AVN  Tech, I could be mistaken, but I'm pretty sure!

Back