• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

March 2008 BMQ

spyridon said:
im in for infantry too so ya best of luck too you i hope i see you there or we end up in the same platoon who knows.

You get your call man?

I talked to my CFRC this afternoon.. and it seems the "big push" of recruits for last year's fiscal year has already past.. which means I'm looking @ the BMQs in April @ the earliest.. Well.. my training will continue in the meantime.  :cdnsalute:

If you got in man congrats!

If not, then might catch you and whoever is still waiting, in April-May.

Cheers,
Panda  :cdn:

im going for the 7th of april i leave on the 6th for st jean. i got my call yesterday.they should call soon if your infantry. best of luck to you

spyridon said:
im going for the 7th of april i leave on the 6th for st jean. i got my call yesterday.they should call soon if your infantry. best of luck to you

Congrats bro!

Which Regiment did you apply for?

Panda :cdn:

Completed my medical yesterday and re-interview, should get my call soon. yay!

i start bmq on march 31st..im soo pumped..I first visitied CFRC ottawa jan 31 and now I'm on my way to bmq in less than 2 weeks..I got in really quick! best of luck boys !

wow that is quick i put my app in on jan.7 and im leaving april 6th so mine took a bit but best of luck man what are you going for?

Double-R said:
I swore in on the 18th and start BMW on the 31st.

BMW ?

Thats some signing bonus you got there. Those are nice cars. We must be really short people for the CF to offer bonuses like that.

CDN Aviator said:
BMW ?

Thats some signing bonus you got there. Those are nice cars. We must be really short people for the CF to offer bonuses like that.

The military is giving away BMWs? Here I am wasting my time rolling up the rim to win a Matrix. Silly me.  ;D

I am leaving first thing in the morning tomorrow to St Jean. I will see most of you on the training course for the 31st sometime this weekend. Good luck and see you soon  ;)

well good luck to you aaronrogers im on the next course on the 7th of april so ill see you there soon.

Back