• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

March 2008 BMQ

Just a few days left, you guys all ready?  I'm about to take the buzzer to my head.  8)

LoKe said:
Just a few days left, you guys all ready?  I'm about to take the buzzer to my head.  8)
You do know they will rid you from your hair once your there, right?

Mike Baker said:
You do know they will rid you from your hair once your there, right?
Yeah, but it's one less thing to think about before I leave.  I'm also tired of managing it; it's a pain in the butt and frankly, not worth the time.

LoKe said:
Yeah, but it's one less thing to think about before I leave.  I'm also tired of managing it; it's a pain in the butt and frankly, not worth the time.
Ahh okay then. Good luck to you!

Any affirmative word on the late March BMQ for English folk?  ;D

Well on Tuesday I got a call telling me that there is a course date for March 17th, but again I had to decline (prior family obligations and current work contract).  So I was told that there is also March 24th and March 31st but they think they may already have their roster for those start dates, but they are trying to get me into one of those.  If not the first course date for the new fiscal year is April 7th.  Hope this helps.

Desi said:
If not the first camp date for the new fiscal year is April 7th.  Hope this helps.

You did mean course right? It's not a cadet summer camp. :p

Thank you.  I corrected my post.  Will be sure to be more carefull with my wording in the future.

Got Sworn in today and have my ticket ready to go.  I'll be in Montreal at 08h15 sharp on March 8th, depending on the nice snow storm that is coming. (I'm expecting a cancellation or delay)  Anyone else going to be arriving around that time?

Wait...8:15AM?  How are you getting there, plane?

Yah man, leaving Hamilton at 7am getting there at 8:15am.  But like i said we have a big snow storm coming. So not sure if that will be the case when i get to the airport. Plus side is I start getting paid that day :D

Just got my call, swearing in on the 20th, leaving on the 29th and starting course on the 31st!  Field Artillery here I come  :warstory:  Huzzah!

Well, tomorrow is the big day for most of us, isn't it?  Sounds like most of you will be arriving much before I will, but I suppose I'll see you there!  Good luck!

Also, congrats Kennedy!

Thanks Loke much appreciated, guess I'll probably see you there at one point or another!

Darn snow!!! Flight is tomorrow and its already posted as cancelled.. grrrrr.... Maybe Sunday will be my day now.

Back