• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Manitoba Majority Government, 2023-?

They do. I don't recall it even being a big issue during their election. Maybe politics are moving past stuff 20 years in the past.
The Provincial Conservatives got desperate in the last week or so and went after him on that stuff. I don’t think it helped their cause and may have had the opposite effect they were aiming for.

The Provincial Conservatives got desperate in the last week or so and went after him on that stuff. I don’t think it helped their cause and may have had the opposite effect they were aiming for.
You are right in that regard. People can change for the better and that backfired on them.

It also helped that Team Orange stepped out from the very start about the history to get it on the table and out of the way.

It also helped that Team Orange stepped out from the very start about the history to get it on the table and out of the way.
Here's another - the searching of the landfills filled everyone's heart with sadness and anger at the evil Heather and her gang.

NOW I expect all those who pushed for the search to willingly VOLUNTEER without recompense to search the landfills. Unions, citizens and large corporations that all pressed for that get out there and do it.

Here's another - the searching of the landfills filled everyone's heart with sadness and anger at the evil Heather and her gang.

NOW I expect all those who pushed for the search to willingly VOLUNTEER without recompense to search the landfills. Unions, citizens and large corporations that all pressed for that get out there and do it.
:ROFLMAO: An NDP government? Asking workers to work for free? Voluntarily?

I thought you were a Manitoban. Oh wait. We still don't have a sarcasm emoji do we?

;)

:ROFLMAO: An NDP government? Asking workers to work for free? Voluntarily?

I thought you were a Manitoban. Oh wait. We still don't have a sarcasm emoji do we?

;)
Yes I am a Mandalorian.....weapons are part of my religion.

OH I misread that.... a Manitoban - well sort of. Originally from Saskatchewan....

Yes I am a Mandalorian.....weapons are part of my religion.

OH I misread that.... a Manitoban - well sort of. Originally from Saskatchewan....
I was just a transient Manitoban myself - well for 32 years - so ...

:unsure:

Consultants gotta consult….

Presentation GIF by H&Z Management Consulting

Back