• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Major Site Upgrade

Same here. I've only just been able to get on, finally. I could not get onto either Milnet.ca or Navy.ca, which I have been able to when Army.ca won't work.

Loachman said:
Same here. I've only just been able to get on, finally. I could not get onto either Milnet.ca or Navy.ca, which I have been able to when Army.ca won't work.

Ditto

Couldn't get on from 2000 hrs last night - "Server stressed out - Try again"

George Wallace said:
Ditto

Couldn't get on from 2000 hrs last night - "Server stressed out - Try again"

Same here.  Thought it was just my VPN.

Server too busy, please try again in a few minutes...

....Seems to the the norm lately.

I've had no problems over the past few days from either Ottawa (until 19 Jan) or from Hong Kong (20 Jan and beyond). Whatever Mike did seems to work for me using Chrome on an older (2013) Mac.

There are still some server load issues to be tackled. Please bear with me while I work through those, and hopefully things will be back on track shortly.
Just because I like to challenge myself, I completed a major upgrade of the database server last night.

George Wallace said:
I guess Mike is working on the site again......

Or the site does not like my IP very much.

Then again:
Methinks it's loads o' folks wanting in - not liking my IP much, either, at this hour.

Sometimes it leads to:

safe_image.php

[:D

George Wallace said:
Sometimes it leads to:

safe_image.php

[:D

Weird, that's the most clothing I've seen Miley Cyrus wearing in a long time.  :bowing:

Dimsum said:
Weird, that's the most clothing I've seen Miley Cyrus wearing in a long time.  :bowing:
So you've been forced to browse....other...sites when you can't get on here?  :whistle:

Milnet saying server is busy but Army.ca is good to go....strange....  :eek:rly:

ringo said:
server busy server busy server busy

Subscribe, subscribe, subscribe.

Folks, some of these issues can be helped with subscriptions and/or donations. Help us out.

Sorry folks, I've been working on some performance tuning... which for me is usually a process of:

1. Tinker.
2. Did it make things worse? Then go back to 1.

Scott said:
Subscribe, subscribe, subscribe.

Folks, some of these issues can be helped with subscriptions and/or donations. Help us out.

:goodpost:

http://milnet.ca/subscribe/

Variety is the spice of life:

This site can’t be reached

army.ca refused to connect.
Search Google for army ca forums index
ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED

[:'(

Journeyman said:
Maybe the software is making a personal judgement of your posts here.    :whistle:

;D

Clearly you're not a tech person.

That's not the software judging.

That's the whole internet judging.

Back