• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

17-year old Pre-BMOQ: How can I get ready for the CAF appearance standards???

Fitness I agree fully with and was at my most fittest when I joined which still wasn't enough to keep from feeling the pain. Don't just do cardio though - endurance was a big part for us. Holding positions such as push ups and chin ups at different points (full up, half up, quarter up) with or without rucksack on. Practice holding something with both hands straight out in front of you for as long as you can with out moving anything - it's mind over your body and helped with drill sessions.

Uh-oh. I've been getting the high and tight for years. lol... It scares me to go back to a normal cut. haha

Uh-oh. I've been getting the high and tight for years. lol... It scares me to go back to a normal cut. haha
So keep it how you like. Just because the dress/hair regs have relaxed and now include more hair styles doesn’t mean yours has to change. If you like high and tight, then keep rocking that!

Back