• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Latest DEO Production Numbers

I_am_John_Galt

Inactive
Reaction score
(Because it's been asked: please ask for any other MOCs here)

As of 01 MAY 2007

Plt - 0
Arty - 25
Armd - 24
Inf - 10
Log - 25 (A/AF/N 20/2/3)
Sigs - 33

Do you have the numbers for EME or AF ENGR?

Thanks.

When i went in for my re interview (first one expired) on monday for pilot i was told that the spots for pilot went from 30 to 0. Then was told somehow i got in, and start aug 27 :)

Pilot CEOTP was 0 as well when I stopped by the CFRC on tuesday! Does anybody know if this is due to the backlog in training or just no need for pilots right now?

MPO = 8
MAO/BIO = 2

CEOTP numbers are a little hocus-pocus ... as I understand it the  Pilot numbers have been quite limited for a few years (as is the case for most trades).  The only big CEOTP numbers right now are AEC ( 27) and MARS (25).

I was told from CFRC vancouver that its due to a training back log for pilots.

CEOTP number is def questionable, as I am a CEOTP Pilot!! I am not off the street, I was a serving member already (NCM) so that might have some bearing.

mdh said:
Any DEO Public Affairs?

1!

Dirt Digger said:
2?  Wow...they've really opened the floodgates this year.  I think that'll bring the trade up to 33.

Well, it could be worse (PAO)!  ;)  Don't forget that these are updated numbers (some intake has already taken place) ...

tree hugger said:
DEO refers to direct entry officer MedA is an NCM trade.  You won't find numbers for that on this thread.  Sorry.

Standby ... new thread comin' up ...

Are there numbers for DEO INT yet or have they even started the DEO INT regime yet?

Back