• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

"jedi kicked out of supermarket

Jedi mind tricks do not work on wives. Trust me.

There is an anti Jedi frequency in an engagement ring which negates Jedi Powers about 93% of the time.

Ask any man either married or about to be married.

OldSoldier said:
There is an anti Jedi frequency in an engagement ring which negates Jedi Powers about 93% of the time.

Dammit!!  I don't have an engagement ring!  :mad:

OldSoldier said:
Jedi mind tricks do not work on wives. Trust me.

Ask any man either married or about to be married.

My girlfriend does not have this mystical ring, and this allows me to do things such as guess which page of a closed book she is on, as well as pick random spots while she is reading, and start reading aloud exactly what she is reading. Maybe I am Jedi. If not it's a very fine way to spend a night!

So this issue has popped up again in the UK. The Jedi in question was this time kicked out of a government-run job centre in Essex. He has since received a written apology from the manager of the job centre. All this despite the fact that he admits that the main reason he converted to Jediism was to have an excuse to wear his hood up.

The father of three now plans to sue Jobcentre Plus in Southend for discrimination, despite admitting he took up the 'faith' last year only as an excuse to wear hooded tops.

'I am a Star Wars follower. It means following the way of the Jedi,' he said yesterday. 'The main reason is I want to wear my hood up and I have got a religion which allows me to do that.

'Someone with their own religious views is allowed to wear what their religion says - the Sikhs are able to carry a great big dagger. My religion allows me to wear my hood.'

For some reason I have a feeling the lawsuit won't go very far.

gcclarke said:
he admits that the main reason he converted to Jediism was to have an excuse to wear his hood up.
You know, if he'd actually wear the robes like Obi-Wan, I might have less of an issue but to convert to a "religion", just to wear hoodies is down right stupid.  Wonder how he fractured both heels?  Did he think he could levitate?  ;D

There are no dress regs for Jedi. The only reason I obey dress regs is that I am seconded from the Jedi order to the CF.
The light sabre, I'm working on inventing it. And the mind tricks do work, except on the wife.

As for moving or stopping objects by the wave of a hand, it works on Wal Mart and Safeway doors....for some reason. :p

Back