• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Drunk Darth Invades Jedi Church

noneck

Inactive
Reaction score
Drunk 'Darth Vader' punished for Jedi attack

LONDON (AFP) - A booze-fuelled Briton pretending to be Star Wars villain Darth Vader was punished Tuesday for a bizarre surprise attack on two Jedi fanatics. Arwel Wynne Hughes, 27 -- who has a chronic alcohol problem -- donned a black bin bag for a cape and used a metal crutch for a lightsabre when he impersonated the Dark Lord of the Sith on March 25. He then lept over the wall of a "Jedi Church" where Barney Jones and his cousin Michael were duelling with lightsabres while filming a documentary.
The fans of the Star Wars films established the "church" last year in Holyhead, northwest Wales.
Hughes hollered "Darth Vader" as he swung his crutch about, whacking Barney Jones over the head with it and punching Michael Jones in the thigh.
The Jedi are guardians of peace and justice, and the force was with them at Holyhead Magistrates' Court as district judge Andrew Shaw punished "Darth Vader" with a two-month suspended jail sentence and a 100-pound (195-dollar, 126-euro) fine.
Hughes got off lightly compared to the film version of Vader -- who had a hand chopped off by his son Luke Skywalker and was finished off by bolts of Force lightning from the evil Emperor Palpatine.
Hughes, who has previous convictions for assault, had drunk the best part of a 10-litre box of wine and could not remember the attack, his lawyer Frances Jones told the court.

Here's the video of the "Assault".....pretty lame actually  IMHO!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/north_west/7367631.stm

Noneck

noneck said:
Here's the video of the "Assault".....pretty lame actually  IMHO!
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/north_west/7367631.stm

I'm pretty sure that was someone's youtube idea of the attack and not the real thing.  But you're right, quite lame.

Thats what I thought as well, but it's the real McCoy according to the beeb. What I find even more disturbing, is that the three of these wank stain Jedi's didn't tackle the drunk and beat seven pillars of snot out of him. Instead they just whinged about it for the camera!

Thats what I thought as well, but it's the real McCoy according to the beeb. What I find even more disturbing, is that the three of these wank stain Jedi's didn't tackle the drunk and beat seven pillars of snot out of him. Instead they just whinged about it for the camera!

+1

A real jedi would have kicked his ***.  Obi Wan is rolling in his grave. Yoda is too.

Back