• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Muslim woman in "BURQUINI" banned from Paris pool

recceguy said:
...or Miami when the Quebec snowbirds flock in :eek:

Tis why, of  course, that real men just prefer the Crown Royal bag ;)

Perhaps George & yourself are onto something!! I'd much rather see a burquini at the pool or beach than these examples below.

As for the Crown Royal bags ... let me review my saved pics ...  >:D

mariomike said:
"Exuberances"?!  :rofl:
I heard Mickey Rooney call it, "laughter of the loins".
Reminds me of the recent got preggers in a pool thread.
Yes, beware of those floating, swimming commando spermies who wear scuba gear!!???? :rofl:

Aaaaarrrrgggg, VERN!!!, my eyes....I'll never go to the beach again...eeewwwwwww...why couldn't you post something more eye appealing, like the beaches of St. Tropez (sp.)  ::)

Okay, who viewed the anorexic pic three times???  sick man, you need help... :'(

kratz said:
:crybaby:Uggg...I just gave you MilPoints today. That comment makes me want to subtract some.  ;)

kratz thought you were Gross and noted "I almost lost my lunch" about your post titled Re: Muslim woman in "BURQUINI" banned from Paris pool

;D

PMedMoe said:
kratz thought you were Gross and noted "I almost lost my lunch" about your post titled Re: Muslim woman in "BURQUINI" banned from Paris pool

;D

That sums it up, but to be fair Vern's posting photos earns her a negative MilPoints as well. Since I can't for you, she is free as well.  :nod:

kratz said:
That sums it up, but to be fair Vern's posting photos earns her a negative MilPoints as well. Since I can't for you, she is free as well.  :nod:

Aha!  Immunity by association!  :D

PMedMoe said:
Aha!  Immunity by association!  :D

LOL. He should be glad I didn't post the really good pics - the ones of me in a bikini; talk about ruining supper.

We should actually be getting BONUS points for resisting the urge to do that!!

ArmyVern said:
LOL. He should be glad I didn't post the really good pics - the ones of me in a bikini; talk about ruining supper.

We should actually be getting BONUS points for resisting the urge to do that!!

You mean there are some pictures worse than the ones you posted up there?  :endnigh:

Crikey

Back