• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

January 27 BMQ

Medtech45 said:
Welcome to 0020E!  What trade?

I've been getting up and doing my run before anything else. Not even time in the day to get everything done. Still have to do my autobiography.

6 days!

I had to get up at 4 am everyday for work. I do insanity in the night time! And, I agree with everyone else, all the going away meals and drinks, time to kick back into overdrive.

Hattie56 said:
I had to get up at 4 am everyday for work. I do insanity in the night time! And, I agree with everyone else, all the going away meals and drinks, time to kick back into overdrive.
same I woke up everyday at 04h30 and did insanity from 20h00 till 21h00. Im just trying to find time to write my auto bio now to. O h and my trade is avs tech

Hattie56 said:
how do you like insanity? Iv been doing it since august and think its amazing!

shunting89 said:
how do you like insanity? Iv been doing it since august and think its amazing!

I think it is so good for cardio, the high intensity and interval training works really well I find. Welcome to the forum btw!

Thank you, I also want to congratulate everyone!!! Im happy to see people how motivated everyone is. Good job guys!!!

Same here, I just came back from my US road trip and wow, lets just say I went all out negative on my body. Time to get realistic

marinemech said:
Well pulled a all nighter, body did not want to cooperate

I'm getting more excited by the day. It seems like I'm getting less and less sleep by the day. On the plus side, swear in tomorrow!

What is this about an Auto Bio I keep hearing on the forums? I swear in on Thursday, leave Saturday and have yet to hear anything about it from the CFRC

mack5140 said:
What is this about an Auto Bio I keep hearing on the forums? I swear in on Thursday, leave Saturday and have yet to hear anything about it from the CFRC

On Thursday, when you swear in, you should receive a booklet with some of the basic information about CFLRS and what to bring with you. In that booklet, it will tell you about the autobiography. Essentially, you want to have a draft based on the outline in that booklet. You should only need about thirty minutes to an hour to do the draft, even if you're not much of a writer.

Bottom line: something to do, nothing to stress on.

Markiron said:
On Thursday, when you swear in, you should receive a booklet with some of the basic information about CFLRS and what to bring with you. In that booklet, it will tell you about the autobiography. Essentially, you want to have a draft based on the outline in that booklet. You should only need about thirty minutes to an hour to do the draft, even if you're not much of a writer.

Bottom line: something to do, nothing to stress on.
it actually took me more time to do the security clearance than the autobiography.  Just dont wait until Friday to get your kit ready

Got my Auto Bio 99% (Got the JI back in December) get all the paper work tomorrow

i think i am all done... auto bio written out. neatly... security clearance form done. got my voided cheque, birth cert., sin card, common law docs... i think i can sleep easy now. lol... not that i will get much sleep with the anticipation of tomorrow... all you peeps in the hfx area, see you in the morning...

;D

You all seem like a bunch of great people I cant wait to meet you all Saturday. Im on platoon 0020E hooooah!! :salute:

Back