• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

January 27 BMQ

ShaunaS said:
The LS walking us through our paperwork today said jeans(no holes) and a collared/polo should would be appropriate.

The majority of people sworn in with me today were for 19 platoon..I'm curious and very excited to meet everyone else on course with us.
same here! I am very excited for Saturday. I am worried because I haven't done cardio in 2 weeks

Shauna, you might get on the 1500 hr bus with the crew that is coming from the Maritimes

Well moving day, started out with a bang, moving truck got fetched up coming down the driveway cannot go forward or backwards

marinemech said:
Well moving day, started out with a bang, moving truck got fetched up coming down the driveway cannot go forward or backwards
ouch, i wish you good luck for the rest of your moving day.  My day is goin to be a mad dash to finish renovations so we cansell a.s.a.p!

Had to call a heavy hauler  :facepalm:, to get it out, not cheap, wonder if they will bill the forces for the tow

Back