• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

January 27 BMQ

amills990 said:
I'm in 0020E! but! ..... I was told that will change once we get to CFLRS. so? anyone hear different?

Who told you that? We were told that was our platoon number and there are 3 platoons starting at the same time so why would they change them?

I am also 20E, as per my offer letter. If that is in fact our Platoon number and not our course number...

j.maslow said:
I am also 20E, as per my offer letter. If that is in fact our Platoon number and not our course number...

Could be. Guess I'll find out Tuesday.

so is anyone else nervous or having some anxiety about bmq i think it would be nice to know if someone else is feeling like me

wilf75 said:
so is anyone else nervous or having some anxiety about bmq i think it would be nice to know if someone else is feeling like me

That's totally normal.  I think anyone who says they aren't at least somewhat nervous about BMQ is either inaccurate, or in denial.  ;D 

I personally am totally nervous on a couple things, like this nagging cold that's making it harder to keep my PT up.

SJBeaton said:
Must read banter earlier in this thread to get the true context of that post!!  ;)

Haha, i know. I'm.just kidding. On a side more  I'm nervous as hell. Confident  but nervous.

I'm excited but nervous as well. Excited for the challenges but nervous about how hard some of them are going to be.

and on Hatties side note, add me on facebook if you are on 0020E!

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=648275577

to view the page you have to be logged into facebook (edit)

Thanks guys!

I haven't worked out in 3 days, I've had quite a few going away parties/dinners and I'm feeling fat!!!

The moment I get to the airport is the moment I think I will truly start to get nervous. Right now I feel like just pulling the band aid off quickly if you know what I mean and start 'er up!

Cbbmtt said:
I haven't worked out in 3 days, I've had quite a few going away parties/dinners and I'm feeling fat!!!

The moment I get to the airport is the moment I think I will truly start to get nervous. Right now I feel like just pulling the band aid off quickly if you know what I mean and start 'er up!

I know exactly what you mean Cobb. That's how I feel.

at least i got in one more vacation before we start i was able to work out everyday on vacation now i got so, much to do its been hard to get in the gym

Between taking care of my girls, renovations,  and preparing for st jean I havnt been able to excersize this week!!! The going away parties arnt helping.  :crybaby:

Welcome to 0020E!  What trade?

I've been getting up and doing my run before anything else. Not even time in the day to get everything done. Still have to do my autobiography.

6 days!

Back