• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

How to recind or dispose of a military qualification

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps if the OP were to actually tell us what the qual is and why he feels that it should be removed from his record, we could get on with our lives and cease the idle speculation that this thread has evolved into.  Or as a minimum discuss the pros/cons of the particular qual he is seeking to remove.  Just saying.

Harris said:
Perhaps if the OP were to actually tell us what the qual is and why he feels that it should be removed from his record, we could get on with our lives and cease the idle speculation that this thread has evolved into.  Or as a minimum discuss the pros/cons of the particular qual he is seeking to remove.  Just saying.

rocksteady said:
I don't want the qual and I want it off my MPRR. Don't ask why.
Yep.  If only.  :boring:

......however, at the end of the day, the actual process has been explained.  Should the OP wish to carry on, the answer has been provided.  The agony aunts will continue to speculate none the less

Not on this thread - questions asked and answered (thanks Turretmonster); locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back