• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

How to fold 12X12 ( 30X30 )

Pickle Rick said:
Fold them again and again until you get the measurement right.  Talk with your course mates, if someone is good at folding to the required measurement get them to do yours, etc.

Also, you don’t have to come here to ask for help regarding BMQ(you don’t need the internets help for it). Speak with your peers on course and staff.

Also, posting your name(especially while on course), that’s a bold move Cotton, let’s see how this plays out.

If you people to do ur sheet for you, you don't learn.

Ps...i didn't post my name. FLAE isn't even close to my name. Fly Like An Eagle nor is Cotton.

FlyLikeAnEagle said:
If you people to do ur sheet for you, you don't learn.

Ps...i didn't post my name. FLAE isn't even close to my name. Fly Like An Eagle nor is Cotton.

What week are you in? You must still be pretty early on in your course, because switching off jobs becomes key during course. Ie. your FTP is really good at boots, but sucks at ironing. You’re good at ironing but suck at boots, so you switch off jobs. The platoon gets better and better each inspection because people are sharing their strengths with each other. In my section I became the ironer, not because no one else could do it, but because I was really good at it. In turn, another person did my boots, not because I couldn’t and not because I didn’t learn, but because while I was busy getting something as near perfect as it could be for others, someone was doing the same for me. EVERYone on pl learns how to fold and iron and shine boots as clean and etc etc etc, but as with everything in life there are those who can do certain things extremely well. Being on pl means working together. It isn’t every man for himself trying to get everything done all by himself.

And I agree that coming here while on course to get advice on how to do things is the wrong move. I joined this site before course, and while on pl, not ONCE did I think about getting advice here. Get off your phones and start working together.

Back