• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

How to fold 12X12 ( 30X30 )

Negative One said:
Feel free to gander now bud. :salute:

Oh golly gee whiz!  So sorry to offend!

Those shirts folded yet?

Call me when you've done something besides complain.

I never claimed to know everything... interesting. The only thing I've claimed is a lot of staff members don't care if your stuff is off by half an inch, as long as it looks nice, its fine, a lot of staff members are really frustrated and my ability to fold slippery rain pants is not an accurate gauge at how I will be at my job.

But, because I claimed those few things... it means I claimed I know a lot more than I do. It means I don't know the actual purpose of doing those things, it means I have no discipline... hmm. Didn't they teach you to not jump to conclusions or make huge assumptions about people in the CF based on very little information?

Complain?  Me?  Where?

I understand that you're dirt monkey and all but a little english comprehension skills would do wonders for you, eh?

tovasshi said:
I never claimed to know everything... interesting. The only thing I've claimed is a lot of staff members don't care if your stuff is off by half an inch, as long as it looks nice, its fine, a lot of staff members are really frustrated and my ability to fold slippery rain pants is not an accurate gauge at how I will be at my job.

What i told you is that you are in for a shock later.

it means I have no discipline... hmm. Didn't they teach you to not jump to conclusions or make huge assumptions about people in the CF based on very little information?

I'm trained to make decisions based on the available information , no matter how little of it is available. Based on what i see here, i have determined that you better start paying attention to details before you move on to your next course and employment.

CDN Aviator said:
Oh wow...impressive. That 1/2 year makes all the difference.

It does when it comes to know-it-all dirtbags who'd be pumping my gas if it wasn't for the Forces.

Negative One said:
It does when it comes to know-it-all dirtbags who'd be pumping my gas if it wasn't for the Forces.

You went to RMC didnt you ?

tovasshi said:

But, because I claimed those few things... it means I claimed I know a lot more than I do. It means I don't know the actual purpose of doing those things, it means I have no discipline... hmm. Didn't they teach you to not jump to conclusions or make huge assumptions about people in the CF based on very little information?

You yourself have claimed that your level of self-discipline and attention to detail are low, and that your "previous experience" is what really matters.  That's all the information I need right there.

You obviously don't have a clue as to what military life entails, and as it has been previously stated, you are in for a shock.  But whatever, carry on your merry way.  Your only cheating yourself.

The NFLD Grinch said:
Ok mister 7.5 yrs in and still a NCdt.

1 1/2 years Infantry reserve.
6 years US Navy.

But that's cool, know-it-all's make me laugh.  Hard. ;D

RCR Grunt said:
You yourself have claimed that your level of self-discipline and attention to detail are low, and that your "previous experience" is what really matters.  That's all the information I need right there.

You obviously don't have a clue as to what military life entails, and as it has been previously stated, you are in for a shock.  But whatever, carry on your merry way.  Your only cheating yourself.

Holy christ, bud.  Read much?

Negative One said:
1 1/2 years Infantry reserve.
6 years US Navy.

But that's cool, know-it-all's make me laugh.  Hard. ;D

Let me guess... you were in the SEALS, weren't you?

RCR Grunt said:
Uh, where did I claim that? No where. No where did I claim my self-discipline and attention to detail was low. If my attention to detail were really that low, I wouldn't have noticed all the stuff I've been noticing, now would I?

RCR Grunt said:
You obviously don't have a clue as to what military life entails.

How would you know? What else do you know about me, Silvia Browne?

Nope.  Med tech.

I worked in Great Lakes, Ill for about 4 1/2 years (US Navy Basic Training facility- real bootcamp, not the Mickey Mouse shit that is St Jean).  My final year and a half was spent in Keflavik, Iceland (NAS Kevflavik).

Negative One said:
Please...

Have you taken a good look at some of the drooling retards they let carry a gun?

Maybe you should look at what is allowed in the US Army........

And that is a lock.

Folks, fold your shirts whatever size you want.

Thank you one and all for the edumacation on what everyone's experience is, and what countries run comedic basic courses.

dileas

tess

milnet.ca staff

And seeing how Negative One can't play nice with others welcome to the Warning system

Anyone have any tips on how to get them just right? Our section leaders are very "hands on" when our shirts, jackets or pants aren't balls on accurate.

Thanks
OS(r) FLAE

Fold them again and again until you get the measurement right.  Talk with your course mates, if someone is good at folding to the required measurement get them to do yours, etc.

Also, you don’t have to come here to ask for help regarding BMQ(you don’t need the internets help for it). Speak with your peers on course and staff.

Also, posting your name(especially while on course), that’s a bold move Cotton, let’s see how this plays out.

Back