• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

How to fold 12X12 ( 30X30 )

So it would seem Grinch:

tovasshi said:
Borden, arriving sept 6, starting on the 8th.

Didn't read through all of her posts, but that one certainly leads me to think she was going to be in Borden.  So the info on St. Jean was obtained......how??

Heard it from a friend that had a cousin that knew someone who went there  ;D

mudhut mich said:
"Last platoon"?  You were on more then one?  Recourse?

Yes, recourse. I went to Borden initially, then RFT, then went on platoon and then to PAT after an injury.

tovasshi said:
Yes, recourse. I went to Borden initially, then RFT, then went on platoon and then to PAT after an injury.

Oh now i understand. You are an authority on how to properly do things in the CF.

My mistake.

I never claimed to be an authority on anything. I'm repeating what I've seen and what staff members have told me.

But that's okay, I'm still in basic, I'm obviously just a moron living completely isolated from anyone or anything. No one talks to me about anything, I have 0 experience in all aspects of life, I was born 3 months ago and I don't know how to wipe my arse correctly.

Just remember, in BMQ you're supposed to fail everything. We used the cardboard cut outs and they worked perfectly, but our shirts were still thrown around.. Don't worry about it, enjoy your leave and if you can't fold 12x12 you're not gonna fail based on that.

mudhut mich said:
No worries, it's not like an avionics tech needs to be exact in their job.  ::)

Because my ability to fold slippery rain pants is a more accurate gauge at how I will do at my job than the 3 years previous experience I have with automated systems and programming?

tovasshi said:
Because my ability to fold slippery rain pants is a more accurate gauge at how I will do at my job than the 3 years previous experience I have with automated systems and programming?

Oh!  Well then! You get a "Get out of jail free" card then!  Go directly to "GO" and collect your 200 dollars! [/sarcasm}

Thank you! Now if you can only help me properly wipe my arse!

tovasshi said:
But that's okay, I'm still in basic, I'm obviously just a moron living completely isolated from anyone or anything. No one talks to me about anything, I have 0 experience in all aspects of life, I was born 3 months ago and I don't know how to wipe my arse correctly.

And i didnt start doing this when you were 6 years old so i wouldnt have a clue now would i ? Its not like i spent 3 years of my career at a school instructing people right off their BMQ either. Guess when i say that you are in for shcok, i'm speaking out of my ass.

Wow...

I don't see how (lack of) folding shit 12x12 is a gauge to how well someone will do in the CF.  Seriously...

It's not like it's a threat to National Security because of some Mickey Mouse crap like folding 12x12.  Besides, after Basic you can pretty much throw out/ignore about 99.9% of the garbage they show you there.

Negative One said:
Wow...

I don't see how (lack of) folding shit 12x12 is a gauge to how well someone will do in the CF.  Seriously...

It's not like it's a threat to National Security because of some Mickey Mouse crap like folding 12x12.  Besides, after Basic you can pretty much throw out/ignore about 99.9% of the garbage they show you there.

::)

Ok blank profile........

::)

tovasshi said:
Thank you! Now if you can only help me properly wipe my arse!

Judging by the attitude you've shown here, I recommend a change in career.  Perhaps a job with Bell Sympatico tech support would be more to your liking, seeing as you already know everything.

The whole point of kit and quarters is to teach discipline, attention to detail, and carrying out orders no matter how "chicken shit" it seems.  If you can't fold a shirt, I won't take you to the mall let alone a combat zone, and neither will anyone else.

RCR Grunt said:
Judging by the attitude you've shown here, I recommend a change in career.  Perhaps a job with Bell Sympatico tech support would be more to your liking, seeing as you already know everything.

The whole point of kit and quarters is to teach discipline, attention to detail, and carrying out orders no matter how "chicken crap" it seems.  If you can't fold a shirt, I won't take you to the mall let alone a combat zone, and neither will anyone else.

Please...

Have you taken a good look at some of the drooling retards they let carry a gun?

Negative One said:
Please...

Have you taken a good look at some of the drooling retards they let carry a gun?

I am one of those drooling retards that carries a gun.

Fold your shirts and shut up.

Back