• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Halloween costumes

>:D
Hmmm, well, if you're going to a party at the Officers Mess, go for it. And have your wife dress up as you.  You might get away with it.  Kiss the CO with a camera handy, it'll make for good conversations for years to come. However, if you're going to have to wear it to work, I'd say no, the RSM might need to have a word with you about proper dress for an officer. What were you thinking when you made such a bet and was it worth it???

Armyvern said:
I prefer the costume below to the french maid idea:
Ummm, that's just wrong in so many ways.
Dang, this is fun.... ;D

Gaspasser said:
Hmmm, well, if you're going to a party at the Officers Mess, go for it. And have your wife dress up as you.  You might get away with it.  Kiss the CO with a camera handy, it'll make for good conversations for years to come. However, if you're going to have to wear it to work, I'd say no, the RSM might need to have a word with you about proper dress for an officer. What were you thinking when you made such a bet and was it worth it???

See, I'm only 18, I was sworn in on June 3rd, my entry plan is ROTP so I'm attending the university of Ottawa, I will not be going to NDHQ for anything on halloween day, I figured it was a safe bet... and that I wouldn't lose.  I'm not married yet either, but I am in a relationship, I wonder what my girlfriend will wear?  ;D

I don't want to get you in s*** so Do not wear the costume to work, you will be hearing from the RSMor equivelent.  As for the party idea, make the dress/skirt real long, some CO's do not have a sense of ha-ha.

Dress up as your RSM, your company comander, or platoon sergeant (depending on who you report to in the regiment) and then do your best impression of him/her.  Oh, they'll love that.

Pte. Pukepail said:
Dress up as your RSM, your company comander, or platoon sergeant (depending on who you report to in the regiment) and then do your best impression of him/her.  Oh, they'll love that.

Lame....cause then you'd be in uniform. Who wants to wear their uniform to halloween?

BTW, you need to stop with the American militarizations.

I don't report to anyone though, I am contacted by my ULO for anything that needs to get done.  I attend school, we were told at the briefing that at the moment, "this is our job, to attend school everyday."  So technically I do not have a rich boss either, I'm safe!!!  ;D

Sig_Des said:
Lame....cause then you'd be in uniform. Who wants to wear their uniform to halloween?

BTW, you need to stop with the American militarizations.

I stand corrected.  Platoon LEADER is what I meant to say.  And it wouldn't be your uniform...it'd be theirs.

Back