• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Halloween costumes

Kid_X

Inactive
Reaction score
Alright, as some of you may know by now, I'm an ocdt attending civie u.  I was wondering about halloween costumes, does the military have regulations concerning getting dressed up?  Also, would a french maid costume (I'm a male) be pushing my luck... I kinda lost a bet.  Once again... let the ragging begin.  :-[

just submit a memo to your CoC, subject line "REQUEST PERMISSION TO WEAR FRENCH MAID OUTFIT".

That should do it!  The rest will take care of itself... ;D

Kid_X  Brave brave man  I would never make a bet like that one ,  best of luck to you . :salute:

How dare you steal my halloween costume idea! I already have it too...  ;D

Kid_X said:
  Also, would a french maid costume (I'm a male) be pushing my luck... I kinda lost a bet.  :-[

That depends, are you going to wear stockings and shave your legs? >:D

Here's my costume: http://www.webpark.ru/uploads6/lol_22.jpg

Still need a LAV, though.... hhmmm...

I was thinking stockings over shaved legs, I would HATE for it to grow back in any thicker... then again, I could do field work in the Arctic naked.  :eek:

Kid_X said:
I was thinking stockings over shaved legs, I would HATE for it to grow back in any thicker...
  :eek:  No, no, no. You can't do that, the hairs will poke through the stockings, tacky, very tacky. It would only work if you used really thick tights and that would just ruin the look.  ;)
Kid_X said:
then again, I could do field work in the Arctic naked.  :eek:
So long as you remember to wear a hat. And a name tag so people know you're not the sasquatch.

I have to ask, what bet is worth this ummm, exploration of your feminine side?

I've worn far less than that (and far less "conventional" costumes) to a number of Halloween and other theme parties in a variety of Officers' Messes in my wilder days.

I'm pretty sure to be on the safe side you should submit the memo up your CoC.

(snicker)

Shamrock said:
I'm pretty sure to be on the safe side you should submit the memo up your CoC.

(snicker)

Oh....Oh....and make sure you take pictures prior and send them to the Adjt.....you know.....just to be really sure.  Oh and a copy for the Officers' Mess would not be bad either....you know.....just in case anybody wishes to do something similar next year  ;D

When I was living on the Qs, one of our neighbors, he was a Captain, dressed up as a hooker....I doubt you'd have much of a problem getting away with the French Maid thing.

So I don't have a valid excuse to get out of this bet  ???

That's the one part I don't want to do... will I ever be able to look my father in the eye again afterwards?  :-[

Ah the French maid costume's not that bad. I did it about...um...3 years ago?

Girls dug it, and by the end of the drunken night, I think I was just wearing the apron.

Besides, I don't think your CoC is going to be sending someone by your res to ensure that your halloween costume is "appropriate".

Back