• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Freedom Convoy protests [Split from All things 2019-nCoV]

Speaks volumes doesn't it.
Well, when the first shamee is actually a victim of wheel jacking, you have to wonder…perhaps we’ll see more of the vehicles damaged/vandalized…’Eye for an eye…” and all that.

At least not out in the open.
How does this relate to the ‘Name and Shame’ web site I directly quoted? 🤷🏻‍♂️ Perhaps I should be clearer: This site only attempts to name and shame vehicles downtown; I see no attempt whatsoever to actually identify or attribute racist/homophobic/transphobic/etc. conduct, of the type that many have used to condemn the entire group.

So since you aren’t able to appreciate first-order linkage, I edited my post above to make it absolutely clear…that the structure of my post DIRECTLY and PURPOSELY included the link to:

Nowhere on that site is any reference to the types of shame-worthy conduct that people, like the PM, were using to broad-brush the entire event as racist and intolerant and just a fringe of Canadian society.

No Gofundme wanted to redirect the money, but realized that was going to cause them a lot of grief. Republican Attorneys General Across U.S. Announce Plans To Probe GoFundMe For Pulling Freedom Convoy | The Daily Wire
Um not according to their own press release. On the 4th and updated on the 5th. One side was using fake news to make it look like Gofundme was not returning funds.

The issue was that people had until Feb 19th to ask for a refund. Any remaining funds would be distributed to charities. It’s the process that they had for refunds that was the issue. They have made it automatic now.

Link here.

B2A42B6C-91F2-4389-A60C-D0F8668998D8.jpeg

So it’s just a name and shame the core participants, not the racist/extreme outliers, type of site. Got it.
It looks more like an attempt to identify businesses and people linked to the protest. A few local Ottawa businesses are featured. I would assume to boycott etc etc.

Injunction hearing on use of horns adjourned until Monday. Judge suggests both parties to come to an agreement but not 12 hours a day.

Protester side says between 8am and 8pm.

Meanwhile the class action civil suit is claiming 100$ a day per resident affected.

Back