• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Female student auctioning off virginity to pay for grad school sparks debate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good for her. Living in a capitalist country, everything is for sale anyways, she is just being more honest about it.

And yes, without a doubt, I would not hesitate... But for the money. I suspect the auction would far exceed any number of dates in any given 5 year span. Too little for too much IMO.

(One of these days, I am gonna have to remember how to date... There is no prize for "last man standing"... I was lied to!)

recceguy said:
I can think of a number of ways for her to retain her physical virginity, yet still work a brothel.  ::)

People have to think outside the 'box' so to speak ;)

I hope your mind isn't as deep in the gutter as mine, as I just got a scary mental image  ::) :-X

I have a feeling some of the males on this thread would feel differently if it were their 22-year-old daughter doing this.  ;D

Celticgirl said:
I have a feeling some of the males on this thread would feel differently if it were their 22-year-old daughter doing this.  ;D

Well if it were my kid (I don't have any: that I know of anyway), I would use Ralph klein's 3 S'  ;D

Celticgirl said:

Darn staight I would...She's not even allowed to date until she's thirty

NL_engineer said:
I hope your mind isn't as deep in the gutter as mine, as I just got a scary mental image  ::) :-X

Well, Bill Clinton didn't think that qualified as having sex either you know. And, eerily most men I know experience rather the opposite of "scary mental images" when thinking that way outside of the box.  >:D

ArmyVern said:
Well, Bill Clinton didn't think that qualified as having sex either you know. And, eerily most men I know experience rather the opposite of "scary mental images" when thinking that way outside of the box.  >:D

think waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay farther outside the box

NL_engineer said:
think waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay farther outside the box

See young 'un --- your problem is exactly that you are thinking waaaayyy too far outside the box when, really, just thinking below the belt and wee bit outside the box would see you having great visuals.

Kids these days ..  ::)

;D

ROFL the entertainment value of this thread excedes expectations.

ArmyVern said:

I got those from thinking in the box

BulletMagnet said:
Ironic that she studied women's studies traditionaly the haven of rabid feminist  LMAO.....

not really - the newest wave of feminists believe in using your body in ways that empower you

Grando said:
not really - the newest wave of feminists believe in using your body in ways that empower you

Even if i had the money I wouldnt pay.....

I wouldnt want to give her the satisfaction or ego boost of thinking she can do that...

cause lets face it... if a guy tried that he wouldnt get enough money to buy a Lg DD at Timmys.....

and if she was ugly she probabbly wouldnt even get airtime in the media....

I say she's not even worthy of the news space... there are women out there every day getting money for sex... they are prostitutes... just like her.... where are their 15 minutes of fame?

Ultimately... I feel sorry for her parents... clearly, they failed....

[Insert Random Name] said:
What's so special about sleeping with a virgin anyway? I mean, it's not as much fun as if she has some experience....

...right?

the only thing special about it is getting to have a really bad time while hearing her say "OOOWWWWW!" alot.....

my .02 is that its seriously overrated...

BYT Driver said:
Then again, I see this young women and wonder: she's a 22 year old in university and still a virgin? !! 

Umm.. what's wrong with that?

Any further posters should keep in mind the Conduct Guidelines.  This is MIlnet.ca Radio Chatter, it is not the /random/ board on a certain image posting site (if you don't know what that is, you probably do not want to go looking for it).  If this thread goes any further into the gutter be warned that it may disappear without warning.

Milnet.ca Staff

[Insert Random Name] said:
High school, got a friend that brags about how he's all high and mighty for deflowering a bit of the female population at my school. And given that I crash and burn with the ladies more often than a Sea King, and haven't had a stable relationship or anything past it, it makes me wonder why somebody might pay for this, at all.

One thing ive learned about high school... People talk a pretty good game... Doesnt mean it accually happened....
and even if he did managed to score a few goals in net, it really doesnt mean all that much...

and Dont worry about it.... just because youre not the king pimp of the cafeteria doesnt mean jack.

once you get out of high school (if youre not already) and spend some time out in the real world you'll realize just how trivial so many of these things really are... dont take it to heart...

and ultimately there are alot of reasons why people might want to pay for such services..... lonely/old/bored/feel empowered that they have the money to do it/ they could be physically disabled and not able to really get girls the old fashion way.... or not...  in any case, when it gets broken down to that level, it is an ultimately meaningless act devoid of any and all emotion.... however, Im going to heed the mods on this one, and refrain from talking about THAT subject any further and stick to the topic at hand...

of which, I stated my opinion earlier...

cheers
  Tommy

Bitter and twisted??

I have lost 100's of thousands in two long term relationships since 1991.

I would have been better off over time, finding a brothel, sure you pay for it, but that cost would be the lesser of the two evils, as I have really paid for it by doing the right thing  ;D

Meanwhile, the more I date, the more I love my two cats.

OWDU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back