• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Female student auctioning off virginity to pay for grad school sparks debate

Status
Not open for further replies.
There has always been controversy involving students selling their bodies in some shape or form to pay for higher education.

I can recall a year or two ago here in Guelph, the local strip joint had a contest of some kind where the winner would have their tuition (or a portion of it) payed for as a prize. The university administration put up a pretty huge protest over this, I think even threatening to expel the student who won. I can't remember what the outcome of this was, but the point still remains the same, if higher education institutes learn that their students are using their bodies instead of their minds to make money, it doesn't look good.

Speaking for myself, and maybe a bit inappropriately- but I would hit that like the fist of an angry God.

Seconded.

What's the 6/49 lottery at now.........skipping.........off we go to buy tickets! off we go to buy tickets! off we go to buy tickets!

GAP, honestly, the odds of getting THAT lucky TWICE in a row... I think you'd have better odds in seeing a leprechaun get hit by lightning

...Looking thru wallet....$5.....um. 25 cents....hmm,. more meal claims and road trips???  Please

kratz said:
I can just see it now. Taking notes before, during and after. Maybe having to adjust the camera angle to capture the moment and how she feels when the money changes hands, etc... ::)
...the "john" goes to jail...his wife leaves him...she writes a best selling book titles " A look into the secret lives of..."  makes millions...sells the video online to some geek for a million....buys a small island somewhere where they can walk around nekked all day...makes millions renting out private villas to sex starved and sex crazed movie stars....sits back and says.."ain't higher ejekation wunnerful??" 

GAP, honestly, the odds of getting THAT lucky TWICE in a row... I think you'd have better odds in seeing a leprechaun get hit by lightning

Ewwwh......where's the fun in that.....whereas...winning in either one of the two options above....... ;D

At the end of the day, she's over 18, and what she does to celebrate her 'de-flowering' his her business.

As for hookers, well in this country, its legalised, no big deal, brothels advertise everywhere, its just part of our culture. Don't like that? Well, thats just how it is here  ;D

At least its regulated. Not many 'street walkers' either.

OWDU

A "virgin" who seemingly frequents Nevada brothels?  Not to suggest that this young woman is anything less than honourable, but I wonder what the odds-makers in Vegas are putting on this being a bit of a scam.  Is she providing any certification that the "goods" are indeed intact as advertised?  Is there a moneyback guarantee?  Is she available for ritual offerings to the God of the Volcano?

...packing bags for Aussie land now...out!!!!!
Dang, you lads have it great!!!!  Better Beer {except for Keith's} [Coopers is nice].  Legalised brothels...dang, I miss my aus mates from....CM
;D  :salute:

AEC Kapp said:
There has always been controversy involving students selling their bodies in some shape or form to pay for higher education.

I can recall a year or two ago here in Guelph, the local strip joint had a contest of some kind where the winner would have their tuition (or a portion of it) payed for as a prize. The university administration put up a pretty huge protest over this, I think even threatening to expel the student who won. I can't remember what the outcome of this was, but the point still remains the same, if higher education institutes learn that their students are using their bodies instead of their minds to make money, it doesn't look good.

Seconded.

Yes, I remember this too. Our Vice President Student Affairs launched a very effective media campaign against Guelph's only strip club.

I believe the strip club was hosting a wet t-shirt contest with the winner to receive one year's fee tuition.

It ended quietly behind closed doors with a meeting between the strip club owner and the head of the university's Human Rights and Equity Office.

Personally, I didn't understand why it was a big deal, like the owner of the club stated, university of Guelph students have been stripping in his joint for a long, long time.

I've met female students who do this to get themselves through school; the ones I've met are very conservative: they strip, dance and are photographed but they do not date, or otherwise fraternize with the clients. And why not, the female form is beautiful; if breasts can be used to sell beers, why can't they be used to get an education?

{standing}
{appluading}
I once frequented a suchlike establishment whilst on TD... got to speaking to some of the girls out of curiousity and outright lonliness with no alterier motives in mind.  Two of them were on summer vacation from nursing school {one had a young child staying with her mom}.  Each owed nothing and DID NOT sell themselves out as hookers for extra money.  Stripping and teasing is one thing, being violated for money is a big step....Good for them.  8)

In the end, it's legal. She won't be the first to put themselves through school by a means that offends some people's delicate psyche and morals. Whatever floats her boat and gets her where she wants to go.

As far as judging someone so inconsequential and so far away, about something that has no effect on me whatsoever, I'll reserve my opinion.

Lots of people prostitute themselves for their job...........they just don't bring sex into it ;)

Blackadder1916 said:
A "virgin" who seemingly frequents Nevada brothels?  Not to suggest that this young woman is anything less than honourable, but I wonder what the odds-makers in Vegas are putting on this being a bit of a scam.  Is she providing any certification that the "goods" are indeed intact as advertised?  Is there a moneyback guarantee?  Is she available for ritual offerings to the God of the Volcano?

I suspect there are many aspiring "non-certified" gynie candidates on this forum who are quite willing to take on her physical exam to put towards their own "certification." Who cares if they flunk-out later??

I'm willing to wager those boobs aren't real either - can one of you check them out while you're doing the "certification?" Perhaps you should all pool your money ... have some kind of contest amongst yourselves to determine the ultimate winner. Post pics here.  ;)

To all those doubting the truth behind this young girls virginity, apparently to verify that she is she will produce a certified Gyno statement proving she is still has it....

I can think of a number of ways for her to retain her physical virginity, yet still work a brothel.  ::)

People have to think outside the 'box' so to speak ;)

then only other conclusion is that she doesnt look quite as good as those photoshopped pictures would indicate...

im not going to lie though, if women would pay me to strip for them, my pants would be off faster then when i pay them for... a leg-waxing.

recceguy said:
I can think of a number of ways for her to retain her physical virginity, yet still work a brothel.  ::)

People have to think outside the 'box' so to speak ;)
:rofl:

There are numerous surgeons offering "reconstructive" surgery now, so even a Dr's exam would not be proof positive.

dapaterson said:
There are numerous surgeons offering "reconstructive" surgery now, so even a Dr's exam would not be proof positive.

Lest there be any doubt ... it's only the boob job that I'm after; I've had sex twice and have the two kids to prove it.

Hmmm ... this girl is giving me ideas ...  >:D

Well she doesn't work in the brothel, I suspect that because she knew someone who did that the idea for her little auction was brought up to the owner who in turn offered his establishment for this little so-ire, good advertising it would seem.

Regardless of out skepticism I think she ill accumulate more then enough money to pay for her education. And to be honest good on her for thinking "out side the box" in her endeavour to pay for said education.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back