• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

DEU Questions

Why does logistikunicorp.com allow members wearing the army DEU to order both green and black ties?

Rheostatic said:
Why does logistikunicorp.com allow members wearing the army DEU to order both green and black ties?
Green is for uniform; black is for Blues Brothers or Men in Black costumes.

Rheostatic said:

Perhaps because no one really thought that much about it?  Not everything in life is planned to the nth detail.  Do we have a major problem with soldiers ordering black ties by mistake?

Rheostatic said:

Some regiments/units wear black vice green ties, the Royal Wpg Rifles for example.

Rheostatic said:

Because, somewhere deep in the bowels of LogistikUnicorp, is an evil person who enjoys making RSMs' heads explode.

and the best answer goes to ..........DAP.

Feel free to take Saturday off.

CountDC said:
and the best answer goes to ..........DAP.

Feel free to take Saturday off.

Unfortunately, I can't take this Saturday off.  Next Saturday, hopefully, but not the two after that, either.

Thank god for an answer! I had a whole bunch of other things, many important, that I should have been concerned with and done today. Unfortunately, I spent the day pondering this instead. I'm so glad I won't have to waste another day on this.

Thanks everyone! :salute:

Pusser said:
Do we have a major problem with soldiers ordering black ties by mistake?
Not directly. However, an exploding RSM head can be a major problem if you're in the blast radius. Sgt-Maj Murphy's Law: If a Pte can order the wrong piece of kit, he will.
MJP said:
Some regiments/units wear black vice green ties, the Royal Wpg Rifles for example.
That's what I suspected. Thanks.
recceguy said:
Thanks everyone! :salute:
No prob. Slow afternoon? :whistle:

Back